KWA KG36c 2GX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA KG36c 2GX

Right just got this gun, and I have to say, its amazing. Full stop. Great gun for beginners or proffesionals.

The rifle is mainly high quality plastic, very sturdy no creaks whatsoever
    Metal in places, such as flashider, trigger and front rails, but other than that there isn't too much metal

Gearbox is LiPo ready, so there is no need to upgrade the gearbox

Other than that, value 4 stars because I would prefer there to be a bit more metal, but quality is 5 star

Shooting it... It's amazing. Impressive stock accuracy and nice sights. Nice RoF even with an 8.4v Battery

Havnt had a chance to see the range of it as I'm restricted by the size of my garden... However I will soon get to check that out when I next go skirmishing

All in all, great gun, highly recomended

Dan

You wont get much more metal mate as the real steel is predominantly nylon fibre i think its that but i know its not metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: KWA KG36c 2GX

Aha cheers I didn't know that :D

Well in that case it feels just like the real thing, as the plastic is nylon fibre or something similar as it feels really nice, and really sturdy

Comment

I have just bought one of these, hope it holds out well :D

Comment

got mine last weekend no problems so far :D

Comment

did u buy the usa version or the uk version? as there is a differnce in fps..
            think it is just a different spring
            KWA G36C KSC GLOCK 19

Comment

The UK version i think? I didn't realise there are different version, mine comes in at around 350 fps

Comment

Originally posted by da1994 View Post
                The UK version i think? I didn't realise there are different version, mine comes in at around 350 fps
                yer i THINK the usa version runs 380-390 fps and is 11.1 lipo ready, the uk version is 320-330 fps and 7v lipo ready Thats what iv seen anyway
                KWA G36C KSC GLOCK 19

Comment

Selling mine lol!

Comment

Oh right, i might have the US version then!

Comment

i just got one of these ans full skirmish today throwing it about a wood and my god is it good

the hop takes abit of settling in but after the first mag the range is awesome
                      the body feels really strong and i did fall over today and nothing happened
                      the rof is awesome even on an 8.4v (couldn't fit a 9.6 as i have the new one with smaller hand guard)
                      the only thing and this is very minor is that the mag feels abit weak but it held up ok so not to worry
                      Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

MilataryMupet .... u can fit a 9.6v cranestck in the smaller hand guard
                        KWA G36C KSC GLOCK 19

Comment

ow ok thanks for that but im switching to lipo's now :D
                          Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

da1994 Find out more about da1994
                          Working...
                          X