[Request] KSC/KWA M11A1 (MAC11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] KSC/KWA M11A1 (MAC11)

Have done a search and their are many varying opinions but no definitive review so I was wondering if M11A1 (System 7 or NS2) owners can post their overall opinion of the MAC11 as I am considering getting one, at £100ish they seem a laugh.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Re: [Request] KSC/KWA M11A1 (MAC11)

Awsome.

I have two of them (KWA NS2).

They do come very dry out of the box as I found when I first took it to a game and it lasted 2 shots.

After striping them down and lubing them they have work flawlessly.

They are plastic sadly but do weight allot.
    The seems are clean and the only plastic flex is in the handle when the mag is out.

Bad bits.
    Getting them in a holster, they are only a little larger than a pistol so a viper universal or similar will hold them but with the mag in the are very bulky and bounce around allot.
    Also as they can empty a full mag in a couple of seconds more mags are a must.
    The stock has a bit of up/down flex when extended but it is a bit use less any way as the sight are crap.
    Loading the mag is a bit of a chore as I cant find a speed loader that fits so its one bb at a time.

Good bits.
    Fun as hell to shoot, and very loud.
    range is poor but the spread is good (like a mini smg should be).
    A slight pull of the trigger will release 3-5 bb's so ammo can be conserved.
    The bling factor, every body wanted a look.
    It's supposed to use green gas as all the important bits are metal.

They are a cracking little gun for the money.

Firing a mag in a closed CQB area sounds great.

If you want to pull off the pony tail and hot pant's look or the dark glasses and black coat look you'll need 2 though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
    Working...
    X