Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army B&T Mp5 Full Stock Proline

Hello there,

Just noticed this section of the forum despite being a member for quite some time. I thought i may aswell contribute to this section by doing on a review on what was my favourite sub machine gun ( before i sold it ).

Its the Classic Army B&T Mp5 Full Stock Proline. Bit of a mouthful eh?! anyway this rifle was truly a joy to own and use. it felt so natural to use and was so practical. From back to front the rifle is draped in useful features like a ribbed rubber (giggity) butt pad to able for a firm grip on the shoulder.

Within the full stock i could house a 8.4v 3700mah large type battery which gave a rediculous ROF and eliminated the need to go Lipo or a higher voltage in my opinion.

The stock itself is attached to a metal upper reciever and a plastic lower. This gave the weapon a very sturdy feel and reassurance that after a slip or fall on the wet winter days it wouldn't give in on you.

On the lower reciever the SEF trigger group and hand grip were a nice touch and allowed for long days skirmishing without cramp unlike the pesky armalites! The selctor itself stayed crisp throughout its career in my arms without loosing that firm click that tends to happen on the navy varients.

The magwell is garnished in a nice B&T logo that lets you know its the real deal. The magwell itself is not picky what so ever! i put ics, ares, ca, jg and galaxy double mags through it no problem and every bb fed! Above the magwell you will find one of my favourite features of the B&T series, the hop unit and bolt cover.

The hop unit is far superior in my opinion that all other brands. It works on a latch design that i may have a picture of. It makes for far easier adjustment and stays in place longer despite being bashed about a bit unlike the ics model. The bolt itself is lockable which makes adjusting alot easier that for example the m4 charging handle design. An added bonus is that it allows for the famous H&K Slap! WIN

From here onwards it may change depending on the varient you choose on buying. I invested in the flashlight hand grip design. Not because i play CQB in the dark, i just love the unnecessary bling. The light works on a pressure pad system that is on the right side of the handguard. Not so ambi-friendly but im right handed, so i dont care! The light itself holds it battery life well and is indeed very bright, startles you abit if it shines in your face. Ideal for room clearance and such.

On top of the rifle you are met with the standard mp5/g3 style iron sights. Nothing that will help you make a mile shot with your eyes closed but hey, its airsoft. you can always aim by following the white stream of hell your putting down range with that kind of ROF. (sorry milsimers, had to be said!)

In conclusion, with CQB site friendly FPS coming out at 297 ish and a nice ROF you can take this to a CQB site and it will stand up with the others with ease. I used it for woodland and it done me brilliantly thanks to the hop unit. The shorter barrel length makes it excellent for fort defence games.

Overall, id say this is the best AEG i have ever owned and i regret the day i let it go, these can be picked up at a reasonable price of £240-ish. So people, i urge you. BUY ONE!

Pictures: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?albumid=584

Cheers For Reading

Forgot to mention, any questions, JUST ASK!

Jimmy

About the Author

Collapse

TheCustardChucker Jimmy. that's all your getting. Find out more about TheCustardChucker
Working...
X