G&G L85A2, L85 Carbine and L85 AFV review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G L85A2, L85 Carbine and L85 AFV review

Here is a link to a video review that Rob and myself did for our team website (Link), it is our first video review, we have tried to make it as user friendly as possible. Although we know it is not without flaws it is our first but we would appreciate any feedback to help us with future reviews.

This is the link to the review on our website, it is hosted on youtube:
    http://www.blackscorpions.co.uk/inde...0Series&id=107
    AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
    G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Re: G&G L85A2, L85 Carbine and L85 AFV review

Any chance of a written review for the G&G? Interested in performance, range and 'rounds-on' accuracy (rather than accuracy in appearance).

Comment

Re: G&G L85A2, L85 Carbine and L85 AFV review

I am afraid I do not have the time to transcribe the video review. The range I have is 40m long, I can hit an A4 piece of paper on a calm day every time. I do not have the tools to do a true accuracy test (a weapon jig etc), I know it's subjective but it is as accurate out of the box as I have made any other aeg with the aid of aftermarket upgrades. I believe this is due to the use of a pre installed tight bore, improved hop unit and the way the inner barrel is held very securely in the outer barrel with no wobble that is commomly found on most aegs. Although I do not have a jig, I did earn my marksman award during my time in the forces, I only say this to give you an idea that I can tell an accurate weapon from an inaccurate one when it comes to airsoft.

I hope that helps anyway mate.
      AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
      G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dechande Find out more about Dechande
      Working...
      X