Collapse

G&G toptech t4-18 light review wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G toptech t4-18 light review wanted!

i was just wondering whether to get this gun or not and there arn't very many reviews on it and its very expensive in my eyes so i want to spend the money wisely.
    thank you :D

Re: G&G toptech t4-18 light review wanted!

anybody know anything?

Comment

Bump as I'm also interested!

Comment

Same!
        Ive posted a thread on the advice section couple days ago but to no avail

Comment

without wanting to do an indepth review what would you like to know?

Comment

youtube has your answers trust me seen some great reviews
            sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

I would like to know how the gun is after skirmishing it for 6-12 months. I've seen all the YouTube reviews of the new gun (I agree they're good) but it doesn't tell us much about the reliability etc. Is the blowback any good? Does it break after a month? Any problems with gearbox or stock? Etc

Comment

my mate in pompy has been running one the short version for 18+ months only thing he has had to do is change the battery , blow back still crisp nothing else to report .....sound prim to me
                sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

i have one, its great. good feel, good rof on a 7.4, excellent range, good accuracy, no problems with it. downside, no trades (if that bothers you), slight stock wobble. i wouldnt hesitate buying one

Comment

I had the g&g top tech m16, so pretty much same internals and same blowback system. There's no actual felt recoil like a tm ebb, but obviously the ejection port opening and closing looks cool and makes a satisfying noise. Accuracy and range wise it wad an excellent rif, but as soon as I switched to a 9.6 the blowback died and one of the parts sheered right off. I sent to z1 to get fixed and they struggled to vet the part to fix it, so no more blowback. It'd only been skirmished about 4 times

Comment

I saw one of these fall two stories from a window at Copehill Down on to Gravel and not even scratch the paint . He continued to use it for the whole weekend and for a couple of months after with excellent performance. Only after a few months when he decided to fit a mosfet did he find out the front of the gearbox had snapped off and yet had continued to perform flawlessly for a few months until he stripped it down !
                      Tough gun with good performance which to be honest seems to be the way with the latest generations of G&G/Toptech aegs

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
                        I had the g&g top tech m16, so pretty much same internals and same blowback system. There's no actual felt recoil like a tm ebb, but obviously the ejection port opening and closing looks cool and makes a satisfying noise. Accuracy and range wise it wad an excellent rif, but as soon as I switched to a 9.6 the blowback died and one of the parts sheered right off. I sent to z1 to get fixed and they struggled to vet the part to fix it, so no more blowback. It'd only been skirmished about 4 times
                        Repacement gearbox parts(including blowback unit) are available online from HK

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kernow Find out more about Kernow
                        Working...
                        X