Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting a M4 cqb to L119a1?

Hi,
    I have a SRC M4 CQB and a SAS loadout but i was just wondering if there was anyway of converting my M4 to a l119a1 because this is more commanlly used by SAS. Does anyone know anything about doing this? and if its possible? if not can some tell me where i can get a l19a1?
    Thanks greatfully,
    Fergus Harris

Re: Converting a M4 cqb to L119a1?

Originally posted by fergus37 View Post
    i was just wondering if there was anyway of converting my M4 to a l119a1 because this is more commanlly used by SAS
    Thanks greatfully,
    Fergus Harris
    you can indeed, you need a large guarder pistol grip, G&P stock butt pad, new outer barrel or extension (search google and you should find, can't mention sources), new reciever, new carry handle, RIS system, and gas block, and front sight post etc. expensive to get, but dragonred used to make a ton of parts, have a google for that brand and you might turn that up
    depending on the build, you might not need the new barrel (but will need a surefire(if I remember right) style silencer as custom made by a user on anothe rforum that shall remain nameless.

Originally posted by fergus37 View Post
    where i can get a l19a1?
    no one company makes one that I have found yet has to be a custom build
    KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
    mix'n'match M4
    Maruzen P99

Comment

Re: Converting a M4 cqb to L119a1?

Just a point to note ...........

For UK L119 variants it is not required to change the reciever as a good amount of the L119s in UK have either blank recievers (mainly Sheffield M4s) or occasionaly Colt lowers as most of the L119s are actually top end kits ,not complete guns !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fergus37 British army load out FTW Find out more about fergus37
      Working...
      X