[Request] KWA M4 S-System Rifle 2GX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] KWA M4 S-System Rifle 2GX

hi looking to buy this gun and wondered if someone could do a review for me...
    cheers

Re: [Request] KWA M4 S-System Rifle 2GX

hi
    i havnt got this gun personally but i had a go with one at my site and it felt very solid performance was good lovely rate of fire like all kwa's all though i did find the hop on my kwa g36 a bit better and some reviews also state that.
    but not by much

the only thing he said he had a problem with was the battery compartment being a bit awkward but you get use to it

hope this helps
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Yeah, this guy goes to my site as well, his name is jjay on the forum, it's a great gun, very good build quality as you would expect from KWA, when he first got the gun it was running at about 360ish which is a little hot, but now its firing at a healthy 330. If you have any other questions about the gun drop him a pm.

Comment

just beware, if its built in the same way as the Tm or JG, you will have a two piece hop to deal with, and swapping the parts for other M4 parts is very tricky.

I just changed the hop unit in mine, from a 2 piece to a 1 piece. To do so required a new receiver, and D ring, as well as the hop parts

Comment

thanks alot guys :D

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            just beware, if its built in the same way as the Tm or JG, you will have a two piece hop to deal with, and swapping the parts for other M4 parts is very tricky.

I just changed the hop unit in mine, from a 2 piece to a 1 piece. To do so required a new receiver, and D ring, as well as the hop parts
            does it need a new hop unit though? they are very good standard running a clone firefly rubber.

most of the posts on the kwa forums imply leaving it alone is the best option. guys have tested and found the original set up is very good and changing it won't yield particularly better results. the kwa parts work really well, hence the excellent airseal
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I dont think he was refering to the kwa one just that if it was built the same way as jg or tm and needed a hop change it would be dificult

if i miss understood what you ment sorry
              Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

I was implying a hop unit change would be pretty unecessary as the stock system is very good. so the two part design isn't really a problem. But it is worth knowing nonetheless
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Sorry yes it was just an in case thing. I got an m4 intending it to be change this and that with ease. I picked the only m4 you can't do that with!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Plester123 Find out more about Plester123
                  Working...
                  X