G&G M4a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G M4a1

Just bought one for what seems like a reasonably good price. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and just general opinion on G&G as a manufacturer and the gun in particular

Re: G&G M4a1

The Combat machines are comparable to tm standard quality wise but abit more affordable, very good but don't expect wonders. the Top Tech are some of the best rifles on the market bar maybe TM recoils.

i've heard a few stories of some pistons loosing a few teeth but never anything to put ya off.

G&G personally are my favourite brand
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I use a G&G M4 and i have to say it is one of the best guns I have used. For the price these guns are great. Nothing bad has happened to mine and it shoots like a dream.
      G&G have some very good guns and the M4 is no exception.

Comment

i too use a g&g m4, the gr16 plastic body version with blowback and its very good, shoots well and very light if used all day. looks very smart, much better than ca sportlines. if i had to thin my collection down and keep just one then this would be it.

Comment

Hi Para,

G&G M4's tend to be the best performing AR-15 based AEG on the market. As you have a Top Tech; just be aware that the blow-back mechanism absolutely detests being dry fired.

In short, a short burst of dry fire can ruin your piston and then subsequently your gear-box. Have a look under the dust cover to see what material your fake bolt is made of. G&G released the rev. 1 version of this which was black in colour. It was so fail the retailer went out of their way to open EVERY Top Tech box and replace it with a new shiny stainless steel version. Just have a wee check it wasn't one of the few unlucky ones to escape this process. Obviously G&G have came to recognise the fault and has since fixed it.

One thing you won't notice until you try it is that Top Techs LOVE heavy BB's. Feed it .3's and it'll happily get man-sized target groupings out to 80 yards.

Have fun with your new toy!

Comment

Is it any better than the SRC M4A1 or JG M4A1? I'm not sure which one to get.
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ParaFuge View Post
              Just bought one for what seems like a reasonably good price. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and just general opinion on G&G as a manufacturer and the gun in particular
              They are great guns, especially for the price. I have done a video review that will be on youtube in the next couple of days. http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamBlackScorpions

Originally posted by Jai D View Post
              As you have a Top Tech; just be aware that the blow-back mechanism absolutely detests being dry fired.

In short, a short burst of dry fire can ruin your piston and then subsequently your gear-box.
              This isn't true, the blowback has no mechanical link to the gear box, it's pneumatic. If you dry fire the gun, the blowback just won't go back all the way because it uses pressure from the bb leaving the barrel to operate.
              AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
              G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

2ParaFuge Find out more about 2ParaFuge
              Working...
              X