Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokyo marui aks74u recoil

Hey guys,

can't find anything with the search on the tm aks74u recoil. and struggling with google to find a precise answer to a few of my questions so hoping you guys can help.

I know it has the new gearbox and mags, but does it have the new hop up like in the m4 recoil series? I'm assuming so, but just want to make sure as it is a big selling point for me.

some say standard 1400mah-1600 8.4v minis are a tight fit. others say they don't fit at all. can anyone confirm the dimensions for battery space or a battery that defo fits? as I would want to get some 7.4v lipos but need to know what dimensions i'm dealing with.

anyone got any general advice from having used one? anything you think I should know before I decide to buy would be much appreciated.

cheers
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: tokyo marui aks74u recoil

Get one, any of the next gen guns are a safe bet. All new and improved.

Smal lipos and youll get round any bat spacing issues.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
      Get one, any of the next gen guns are a safe bet. All new and improved.

Smal lipos and youll get round any bat spacing issues.
      yeah I wasn't worried about finding a lipo to fit, just wanted some rough dimensions to work with.

I have heard the standard side rail adaptors won't fit? can anyone confirm this please? are there other options? I swear I've seen a few rails that fit along the top?
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

get one and you wont regret it! i run 7.4v lipos in mine and they're a perfect fit and really do the gun justice! ill get the measurements tomorrow when im home if you like

Comment

Originally posted by naff44 View Post
          get one and you wont regret it! i run 7.4v lipos in mine and they're a perfect fit and really do the gun justice! ill get the measurements tomorrow when im home if you like
          would be much appreciated naff cheers you can link me them in a pm if you want. the dimensions may be listed online

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
          Working...
          X