G&G Combat machine cm16 carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Combat machine cm16 carbine

Anyone had any experience with this? Just bought one there from zeroone and was wondering if anyone has one or had one and has anything good to say? also what mags work in them bar G&G ones? m4 or m16 mags or are they the same?

Cheers guys.
    Last edited by Silentsniper; 13 January, 2011, 11:58. Reason: Spelling mistake.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104970
    Advertising is not permitted on this forum

Re: G&G Combat machine cm16 carbine

Brought one for a little while as a project gun.

Overall a work horse gun at best, fires nice for the cost for sure and the mag takes standard m4 m16 mags comes with a hi cap that feeds fine

will be a nice gun with a 9.6v battery in it

Comment

Re: G&G Combat machine cm16 carbine

Mags are same , build quality is great considering the pollymer body , gearbox is fab ! , the outer barrel is 3 peice so be gentle I'm heavy handed and broke mine swap it out for a 1 peice if you can , motor is nice recomend a 9.6 Sadel pack 8.4 is a bit on the slow side , already has a alloy tight bore , range is great but still go for a tm bucking for the hop and best bit is no blow back system so any metal body will fit my opinion is you can't go wrong with this gun
      you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Silentsniper Find out more about Silentsniper
      Working...
      X