tm mp5k review please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm mp5k review please

as said above I would like to know if anyone has any opinons on this or hour will they perform and how reliable they are ,

also any information on tokyo mauri thanks,
    Berkshire based airsoft team, The survivors, are now recruiting. Here is a link to out website - http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Re: tm mp5k review please

not exactly sure what your looking for here fella, but i have the TM MP5K (PDW).....

MP5K

i've had a few CQB specific guns, including a TM MP7, but the MP5K is ideal IMO. i prefer the PDW version that i have, as the stock gives a more positive & stable firing position - but because it's foldable (and removable), you've still got the advantage of a very short weapon.

i run it with a double mag/box mag with 500rd capacity, which is perfect for CQB at my site (single shot only) - it means i never have to change mags, just top up between games.

the stat stuff like ROF, range, accuracy, etc aren't as important (in single shot CQB), but because of the TM name, all that's taken care of nicely anyway.

not tested it in a woodland setting, as i have other guns for that, but i wouldn't expect it to be suitable as a primary - backup yes.

i got rid of my MP7 because the MP5K is a better all rounder

hope that helps but feel free to PM me with any specific questions
    h e y d r i c h
    L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

thanks that helped alot!
      Berkshire based airsoft team, The survivors, are now recruiting. Here is a link to out website - http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

i got the Tm mp5k, whacked an m4 retractable stock on it, looks very nice.

First few shots i let off in the garden, all went straight and true, very good range for such a small gun, upgrade the spring and bushings, you wont be able to tell it apart from a lower end m4 IMO, ok rate of fire on a 8.4v stick battery, but havent tried a lipo in it yet (7.4v of course). Makes a lovely cracking noise when shot, a good all round gun, but as above, go for the pdw or mod your own stock on it like me, much more stable. pics on my profile if you want to see the stock i done.

joe
        sigpic

Comment

okay thanks,

It looks rather good with the m4 stock

Comment

I just bought one a couple of weeks ago as aside arm however im not sure whether to use a sling or a holster , any ideas?

cheers

Comment

I've just bought a TM MP5k and will be using this weekend, so a full review will follow shortly, watch this space.
              Current Weapons-
              ICS M4 CQC EOTECH 551 EOLAD
              TM P90 Upgraded
              TM VSR-10 G SPEC Laylax internals & 3.5-10 x 40 M4 Sight
              TM Glock 26 Advance - TM Glock 17
              TM MP5K upgraded sniper backup

Comment

I've got a tm mp5k and picked it up secondhand as my first gun so don't really know how 'worn out' it is?
                Been using it for nearly a year now with no issues what so ever
                I only play on a woodland sight and have no problems keeping up with the rest of the players with hitting targets
                Will easily fire 100ft at only 270 fps and accurate too
                Recently upgraded the motor to a m120 and modified the battery carrier to take a 9.6v stick and it now has an brilliant rof!
                Great little gun and super manoverable for sticky situations that involves a quick change of direction
                My only negative is it doesn't quite have the 'umph' if shooting through long brush or bushes to hit something the other side
                My next goal is a silencer and a longer tight bore barrell to see if it gives it a better 'kick'
                Great little gun- get one even if it's only for a back up or side arm

Comment

Iv had my tm mp5k for 5 years only things needed replaced were gears and bushings iv last 2 years iv upgraded the motor to an ics turbo3000 A 110 spring added a H nub that's all iv done so far she out ranges my m4 m16 ak and my g36 I play woodland with a mini village and i used her to hold back most of the enemy about 2000 rounds used if you can get one cheap and standard get it even bog standard it's an amazing gun for the size if it only downside iv found with gun is I'm struggling to find lipo's that all fit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftliam Find out more about airsoftliam
                  Working...
                  X