X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeroOne Airsoft Custom M16 E.F.E.L

Make: ICS
    Model: M16A3
    Features: Bi-pod grip, RIS Rail System, Illuminated scope and F8LCR sniper system.

First impressions:
    When it first arrived it came in a ics m16 box with another little box added onto the end because of the sniper kit. Once out of the box its got a real nice wieght, full metal sniper kit. The body and the stock are plastic, but has a real nice feel to it.

Scope: As said before illuminated green scope, 3-9x40.

Bi-pod Grip system: Grip with a drop down bipod, so far its working fine. Few creaks ect. But servs its perpose.

Magazine: Standard ICS Hi-Cap

And the rest: Sniper kit has a built in silencer, with out the grip it looks extremly like a SR-25. I havent skirmished it yet, but will be tommorow. Get it chrono'ed aswell. Lots of rails so should hoepfuly being trying out my agx with it.
    "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Re: ZeroOne Airsoft Custom M16 E.F.E.L

ok, so thats it?
    is that all it is? does it have a good ROF? what the range like? what batterys are you using? how much was it? is it worth the money? those sorts of questions need answering.

Comment

Think he's planning on adding to the review once he's had a skirmish with it....

Comment

Thanks you Owain. any way.

Rof is not that high, but is enough to keep heads down. Range, if you have ever been to ground zero it just misses the back target, i dont know the exact range. Havent had it chronoed, but its fine for a sunday skirmish. im using 9.6v large type batterys very snug in the stock. Now i got this in a trade so if u add up what my kit was worth it was around 300 quid.
        500 quid new, your not paying for anything special, the standard ics m16a3 is around 200 new and th sniper kit on top, is around the 500 mark. But its a great bit of kit, its the same lenght of a normal m16. questions ask
        "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

what could be made better about it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mad212 Find out more about mad212
          Working...
          X