Umarex KWA MP7: review wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umarex KWA MP7: review wanted

Anyone want to do a quick review for me?

Gas consumption, KSC/KWA compatability etc.

Thank guys

Re: Umarex KWA MP7: review wanted

got one of these buddy awsome gun and using as primary!

externals very good quality stock locks solid same with the forgrip , its fully adjustable for left handers also with fire selector on both side ect.
    the gun is well balanced also it can be held in 1 hand like a pistol when needs be

internals are strong enough to take propane/greengas of you get kwa version mine was shooting a little hot well by a little i mean 406 fps with 2.s.. so fitted a ra tech npas kit got it consistant at 320 fps now.

also the gun sounds awsome when shooting with a pretty good recoil for the size.

gas consumption is also exellent providing your not going mad on full auto you can get 3 mags of bbs from 1 gas fill.

highly reccomended bit of kit the only bad thing i can say is the mags are a pain to get hold of!

Comment

Brill, thanks for that. The mags are the only thing that is putting me off.

Was the npas easy to get? Ive seen ksc one's but will they fit?

Comment

can get the npas kit from the makers website ( ra te**) and i thinkg mags normaly best to get shipped over im using 4 for cqb and that lasts me fine carry a speed loader just incase as you can at least refill if ur out of ammo without gasing up.

kwa and kwc are basicly the same apart from kwc wont handle green gas has some plastic internals wich will break after a short while. and kwc dont have the full trades.

Comment

Ok thanks for that mate, just gota wait for my m14 to sell before i get 1.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper1 Find out more about sniper1
          Working...
          X