APS M4 Ris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APS M4 Ris

anyone had any dealings with and could possibly review? i know that the ak variants are pretty good

Re: APS M4 Ris

just got mine today, first impressions looks and feels solid ticks all the boxes there, blow back sounds lovley and u can even lock the bolt back, but and its a mojor but i've tried 6 different mags in it including the standard one and nothing fits well the shake all over the place and dont feed properly.if any one knows how to fix it pls let me know.

Comment

I put an aps metal body on my src gen 2, put some foam car badge tape strips inside the mag well opposite the mag catch. That fixed the wobble.

Comment

U guys talking about the m4 cqbr on zero one

Comment

no the aps m4 ris its not a cqbr model

Comment

I've had one of these (ASR 104 I think) and I've used it three times now and am very happy with it. That being said, this is my first airsoft gun and I have nothing to compare it too.

The only issue with it is the mags, which wobble a bit. I have the standard APS mag and x2 G&G hi caps and they're both the same so I'd suggest the magwell is a little too wide. That being said I sorted it easy enough by wrapping some phase tape round the top of the mags. Job done.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Prowler Find out more about Prowler
            Working...
            X