We m4 gas blowback(request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We m4 gas blowback(request)

Hi im looking to get one and im wondering if any has some information they could give about it.

cheers

Re: We m4 gas blowback(request)

Hi mate Ive been doing loads of research on these as Im going to get one. As far as I can tell they are fine If you get a Generation 3. The earlier models had multiple problems but apparently they are all sorted in the GEN3's.
    I know its not an M4 but read Tisane's review on the WE G39, its very helpfull and from the same manufactures.
    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

try these.
      m16 http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33253

pdw http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50811

scar http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23755

g39 http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=77176

hope this helps, just found these in the review section.

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

Originally posted by pope3984 View Post
          Hi mate Ive been doing loads of research on these as Im going to get one. As far as I can tell they are fine If you get a Generation 3. The earlier models had multiple problems but apparently they are all sorted in the GEN3's.
          I know its not an M4 but read Tisane's review on the WE G39, its very helpfull and from the same manufactures.
          Pope I found a review on one -
          http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/revie...uct/919/cat/17

Ive heard that that charging handle breaks easy ?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthairsofter View Post
            Pope I found a review on one -
            http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/revie...uct/919/cat/17

Ive heard that that charging handle breaks easy ?
            Awesome cheers mate, as for the charging handle yeah ive heard of this but RA tech do a replacement handle specifically for the WE M4 available from certain Hong Kong suppliers. Just search "RA Tech M4 charging handle" in google.

Comment

i have a gbb scar (open bolt) and i must say you have to put allot of work into maintaining them, silicon spray is a must look after the mags keep it all clean but at the end of the day most rewarding weapon,

i play for the realism so 30 rounds is brilliant BUT it can be horrible when rentals tur up with 300 round high caps,

pick your shots feel the recoil and fall in love

john
              free kit kat with everything you buy/ tarde with me

Comment

cheers mate.Is it the first choice that comes up ? And do they ship to England.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthairsofter View Post
                  cheers mate.Is it the first choice that comes up ? And do they ship to England.
                  Yes mate first choice and yes they do ship to england.

Comment

the charging handles were only an issue on the really early ones such as the ones I reviewed on arnies

Comment

I tried one of these at the weekend, loved the look and feel of it, when firing it was so much better than a standard AEG. I can't say the accuracy or range were very impressive, but maybe with the right modifications, say a decent barrel and hop, that could be sorted.
                      WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
                      After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Cheers everyone

Comment

Ive got a WE M4
                          Also a gen 3

Has a been amazing so far, only had to replace the valve knocker which is a very cheap part. Probably having thousands of rounds through it there hasn't been a major problem, the charging handle has also held up really well and again win no problems.
                          With the closed bolt one currently being sold all you need is the stinger hop up and you should be fine.
                          The open bolt that is currently been awaited by every WE M4 user Looks very promising.

My advice is clean and coat with silicon.

Hope this helps and the 30 rounders really changes your game style.

Comment

I have a WE M4 CQBR 3rd Gen and i must say it has been a blast owning it. I got it in February and it was a bit finicky at first but then it was pretty cold and it was my first airsoft rifle so i was just getting to know it. I installed a RA Tech NPAS as it was firing 430-450fps with the stock nozzle on .20g bb's and 380-400fps on .28g bb's. In room temp the NPAS worked fine but in colder weather it would not cycle bb's properly and the problem was that on close examination the NPAS nozzle was slightly longer than the original and as the plastic chamber cooled down it was gripping the nozzle head too tightly. So a bit of careful filing and sanding fixed the problem. Remember to smooth it out or else you get chopped bb's as i found out. Getting an Airsoft Innovations Propane adaptor is a must, saves a lot on gas, I use coleman propane, you can get it from any outdoor outlet. Dont go for the propane adaptors with metal tips like the madbull ones as they damage the fill valves, which reminds me get some extra fill valves. Get a Stinger hop up kit as it greatly improves accuracy and range. Lubrication is key to this weapon system so get some lube. Apart from that i cant think of much else to say except that you wont be disappointed with the WE GBB systems.

Comment

I realized that i didnt say much about skirmishability, so here goes. I took it down to a stirling weekend in april and i performed admirably. A lot of dirt and dust went into the chamber but it functioned reliably. I had one major stoppage and it was down to a loose nozzle head, i keep both the original nozzle and the NPAS for use in different scenarios and keep it screwed in place with a mild glue so on the second day it came off and got stuck in the chamber. i didnt have my cleaning rod so i took out the bolt carrier and fired the weapon which freed the nozzle and after attaching it back to the bolt carrier was back in game.
                              Its a very skirmishable weapon, though your style of play does change as you now have real cap mags, which in my view is just sweet as you now make your shots count and the recoil means you cant just go full auto and expect all your shots to land on target which ups the realism factor. Trouble shooting is very simple as you dont have to worry about batteries, fuses, gearboxes, wiring etc, if something goes wrong just open up the weapon and 9 times out of 10 you will see the problem right away and its usually easy fixes(unless you have broken parts but is very rare and even then there are plenty of cheap aftermarket parts). Best part though is no more fear of water, 2 nights ago i submerged it in the bath tub and fired it both above and underwater and it cycled properly(maybe not a good idea to do on a regular basis but very nice and on the plus side it gave my weapon a very good clean).
                              Any hoo i tend to ramble on so i hope you dont mind, just giving my two cents on the matter

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stealthairsofter Find out more about stealthairsofter
                              Working...
                              X