G&P M16VN (request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P M16VN (request)

Hi guys and gals, just wondering if anyone has a M16VN and if they are any good as i fancy treating myself.
    And sorry if I have posted it in the wrong section as it iss my first to creating a thread.
    Thanks in advance guys.

Re: G&P M16VN (request)

Yes, they're very good but expect to have to replace the bearings and/or gears at some point as the M120 motor is way too fast for it.

It's also very light so what I did was add some lead strips inside to give it more heft.

Comment

Alright thanks mate thinking about doing a 'Nam loadout.

Comment

don't run it on a large capacity high discharge 7.4v lipo without modding the piston! my mate buggered his in half a days skirmishing!
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I had the WGC custom g&p m16vn , great gun and using the early 7mm bearing gearbox ( none of the newer bearing and axle problems )
          They are hot out of the box with hop off shooting 360+ fps , i found the weight was very close to being correct ? ( under 4kg ) , as pan has said if you want a real rof you will need to swap out the m120 motor but i would just use a 8.4 large pack.

the finish on these guns is excellent ( better than the incorrect classic army offering )

Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I used my mates last time I went out though his was the M203 version (comes with heat guard m203 and flip up sight)

Have to say they are a nice steady ROF, decent hop unit (I was hitting out to around 40 meters) and all together a joy to hold, the weight is nice on the 203 version (The extra of the 203 adds the heft).

Well worth the money.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys, either getting this or the G&P SPR not quite sure which one to get yet, however it seems i'll have to be quite careful with the M16VN.
              Or are all the G&P ArmaLites like this ?

Comment

No issues yet with my G&P-based Diemaco - but I swapped the M120 for a TM EG1000!

Tip for when you get it - smash it up a bit:

This was mine a day old from new!...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stealth assassin Find out more about stealth assassin
                Working...
                X