G&g m14 ebr scout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&g m14 ebr scout

Well i haven't seen a review loitering about on a G&G ebr so i thought id do one on my newest toy ,
    (OVERVIEW OF EXTERNALS)

Now to begin with i have been an avid m14 fan for a while now , i have owned a tm m14 long/short , G&P m14 mod 0 ebr and a kart ebr body i think i have the right kind experience to pass judgement on the G&G version.
    To start with the G&G version is the lightest Ebr i have held, the G&P being slightly heavier however it stands up well against the G&P as far as externals go, the whole body is CNC machined with a nice black gun metal finish.
    One massive point which stood out as soon as i picked it up is how solid the pistol grip is attached to the main body, there is zero wobble (solid as a rock) even after a hard days skirmish. I found the G&P version to wobble like a rocking chair and would require constant tightening up not cool at all!!!.
    The stock collapses as you would expect however the stock tubes are really well manufactured and don't show any signs of bending and it is a pleasure to shoulder the weapon.
    Unlike Tm m14;s the flash hider on this version is a G&G soc 16 style flash hider so i may have to swap this if i wish to use any barrel attachments as the soc 16 style has no threads.
    (overall awesome externals) +1

(SHOOTING)

This gun runs great with a small type 9.6 battery (stored in hand guard) and has a respectable rate of fire where this gun shines is in out of the box range , i am not sure what type of hop up rubber it comes with stock but it was outranging most other guns on the field however it dosnt have the consistant accuracy of a Tokyo marui m14 which is fine for now as i will add a tight bore barrel.
    this m14 is on par with a G&P in terms of range and accuracy out of the box.

Power: 330fps
    Magazine: 470 Round Magazine Issued
    Weight: 4.2kg
    Length: 990mm

Conclusion

If you want a decent ebr and you don't want to buy one of those expensive conversion kits here is the answer. Build quality is fantastic as what you wold expect from G&G , my only peeve with this gun is that changing the battery requires you to unscrew six hex screws to take the hand guard to get to the battery compartment which is impractical mid game , also because alot of the wiring is free in the Handguard it can impede the use of the bolt which then denies you the adjustment of your hop up to counter this make sure you tape down some of the wiring job done. One last thing which i thought was a nice addition G&G give you a velcro patch with their company logo on it some of you may like who knows lol
    So there you have it if you have any questions feel free to ask this is my first review so go easy on me have nice day :D
    sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Re: G&g m14 ebr scout

Interesting review, can the flash hider be removed and replaced with the correct vortex style?

I am considering one of these as G&P ones are practically impossible to get unless a used one comes up
    TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Originally posted by middo85 View Post
      Interesting review, can the flash hider be removed and replaced with the correct vortex style?

I am considering one of these as G&P ones are practically impossible to get unless a used one comes up
      The gun in the body of the ebr is a G&G soc 16 , the flash hider cannot be removed however if you replace the outer and inner barrel for the normal version you will have the best of both , or just buy the full lenght ebr :P
      sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

I dont really like the full M14 length barrel version, want one with the shorter barrel and vortex flash hider.

I cant believe that despite it seeming to be a very popular rifle only G&G seem to be currently manufacturing one.
        TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TAKEDA88 Film industry Find out more about TAKEDA88
        Working...
        X