TM MP7 reciew request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM MP7 reciew request

i've looked at a number of reviews and im just left with a few questions hopefully people who own the gun can answer for me.

firstly whats the upgrade potential for the mp7? i know its limited but if its possible to reach 300 fps id be happy getting one.

secondly i've noticed a few threads regarding cracked gearbox casings and was wondering about replacement availability and whether or not warrantee is made void when you take the gun apart to diagnose it or try to make repairs.

thats it pretty much, i know i shouldnt really be looking to use one as a primary but if i could get away with it i definately would.

thanks in advance

Re: TM MP7 reciew request

I have one firing at about 300FPS
    This is what I've put in it

6.03 Tightbore Barrel
    Nineball Piston, Piston Head, Nozzle, Cylinder + Cylinder head
    Kanzen Bearings
    AEP upgrade spring
    firefly hop rubber
    Lipo Battery

Performance wise, I get a nice rate of fire from the lipo and a very good range - probably about average/good AEG range, so 40-50 meters.
    The gearbox wasn't as difficult to put back together as I thought it would be.
    The only issue was the expense of the upgrade parts - the same sort of parts in a full size AEG wouldn't have been so expensive (as there are budget versions)
    You could probably get away with just the lipo & spring, but I had some money saved for airsoft stuff and figured if I was going in, I may as well upgrade what I could.

It serves as my full auto backup and does a damn good job of it, I can happily move towards a position with just the MP7 and use it very effectively.

If you want one, I say go for it, they look nice and are fairly unusual on the field.

Comment

Re: TM MP7 reciew request

thats great thanks, ill get one as soon as i can raise the money

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Venison Boring Administrator for A University Find out more about Venison
      Working...
      X