Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS P90 good or bad?

Hey guys,
    i'm thinking about buying a ks p90 and i was wondering if it's a good buy. Any help woud be much appreciated ^_^ !
    cheers
    -WF-
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: KS P90 good or bad?

As I understand its a clone of the Classic Army P90 (doesn't have the oval bushings in the gearbox that the TM one does) has a metal upper receiver and mental spring in it. KS one comes with a highcap instead of a normal cap which tends to jam as well by all accounts.

Honestly in my opinion I would get a 2nd hand TM P90. Did a fair bit of research into them before deciding to buy a 2nd hand TM one off shadowcapt rather than getting a KS.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
      As I understand its a clone of the Classic Army P90 (doesn't have the oval bushings in the gearbox that the TM one does) has a metal upper receiver and mental spring in it. KS one comes with a highcap instead of a normal cap which tends to jam as well by all accounts.

Honestly in my opinion I would get a 2nd hand TM P90. Did a fair bit of research into them before deciding to buy a 2nd hand TM one off shadowcapt rather than getting a KS.

I would second on getting a 2nd hand TM P90, but the KS might be good. If it was me i would stay safe and buy a TM or CA.

Comment

Also, i wanted to ask whether the red dot on the p90 was good or was it better to get the tr version and buy a red dot instead?
        Thanks guys you have been really helpful ^_^
        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

I had a red dot P90 and I found it brill, its shielded way more, so less likely to get hit by a BB, and it doesn't need calibrating etc, aim is dead on every time

Comment

I got the TR simply because of the Rails and I like the choice of scope. Aka can stick a nice zoom on it for checking distant targets etc (I have crap eyes)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by JDowdall View Post
              I had a red dot P90 and I found it brill, its shielded way more, so less likely to get hit by a BB, and it doesn't need calibrating etc, aim is dead on every time
              Thanks JDowdall, that's exactly what i wanted to hear hehe.
              Cheers guys.

Comment

Ive got the KS without the red dot, i havent had any feed problems with it, (but that can just be individual mag problems) it is extremely accurate, easily beating most of the other aegs i own, the only reason i dont use it more is that its a pain to carry extra mags they are to big and unwieldy. I can only speak about my one, and that it is a great gun for the price.

Comment

I have the KS, I have no sight for it at the moment and only problem i've ever had was not being able to see the iron sights with my m4 mag converter. Never broken and allways working at its finest.
                  Originally posted by murta369
                  in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

Just ordered a Asia Electric P90 - new kid on the block, will do a review if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by mrpugster View Post
                      Just ordered a Asia Electric P90 - new kid on the block, will do a review if anyone is interested
                      I would be! I'm still toying between P90 and a sniper set-up (just see my other posts, lol!) but a cheap(ish) P90 might sway me!

Comment

Stuck in customs at the moment but I'll be sure to put something up once I've played with it - will try and compare with TM as have access to one.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpugster View Post
                          Asia Electric Guns is the new name for Jing Gong
                          Originally posted by hellbound
                          Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                          Working...
                          X