• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G AK103/104 Video Review

Our newest review, hope people like it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82H6V...embedded#at=46
    AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
    G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Re: G&G AK103/104 Video Review

Do you do anything other than G&G because it seems a tad biased and you don’t have any bad points to the gun surly every single gun has to have a bad point .

Just saying.....

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
      Do you do anything other than G&G because it seems a tad biased and you don’t have any bad points to the gun surly every single gun has to have a bad point .

Just saying.....
      Hi, my team and I are sponsored by G&G which is why review their products. In the reviews I am unbiased, I do believe they make good products and have vastly improved over the last few years which is why I was in talks with G&G prior to our sponsorship rather than any other manufacturer.

If there are bad points to a gun they are pointed out in the reviews, honestly though there haven't been many so far, but if you look through all the reviews we've done there are some cons pointed out.

Part of the process of our reviews involves relaying any problems back to G&G, so far they have been very positive about our criticisms and have been modifying and improving their products as a result. For me, this has been the most effective part of the sponsorship, testing their products and letting them know what goes wrong so they can address it. All this is done with a view to improve the end users experience (myself included) and the quality of G&G's products.
      G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Nice review, i purchased the AK104 about 3 months ago and have been struggling to find a silencer or silencer adaptor. Could you point me in the right direction please Dechande.

Also g&g mags for this gun are a nightmare to get hold of and other types do not fit, unless you remove the rubber block from within the mag well.

Many thanks.
        KTC - ALPHA SQUAD

Comment

Originally posted by _Mechanic View Post
          Nice review, i purchased the AK104 about 3 months ago and have been struggling to find a silencer or silencer adaptor. Could you point me in the right direction please Dechande.

Also g&g mags for this gun are a nightmare to get hold of and other types do not fit, unless you remove the rubber block from within the mag well.

Many thanks.
          Hi, I've not come across an adaptor for this. Have you looked on G&G's website, maybe email them?

I've used Classic Army and G&P mags without having to make any changes, what brand mags have you tried?

Comment

Waiting for a response to my e-mail from G&G about a silencer.

Kings arms, G&P, CYMA, JG mags have been tried.

It seems that the gap were the mag rolls into is to slim when the rubber block is fitted. Once removed i can use any mags other than G&G as the lip at the top of the mag is then to slim.
            KTC - ALPHA SQUAD

Comment

That's odd. More specifically I used G&P tracer mags, are the G&P mags you used the regular ones? You'd of thought that the dimensions would be the same, but perhaps not then..?

Originally posted by _Mechanic View Post
              Waiting for a response to my e-mail from G&G about a silencer.

Kings arms, G&P, CYMA, JG mags have been tried.

It seems that the gap were the mag rolls into is to slim when the rubber block is fitted. Once removed i can use any mags other than G&G as the lip at the top of the mag is then to slim.

Comment

I removed the rubber from the mag well this morning, CYMA and JG work fine just have to wrap a band of electrical tape once around the top of the mag to take a bit of the movement out.

Will try the other makes later on, my AK104 is the EVO edition so possibly slightly different.

The G&P are the normal ones.

Cheers for your help.
                KTC - ALPHA SQUAD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dechande Find out more about Dechande
                Working...
                X