ICS mp5 a3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS mp5 a3

Ok i haven't acually used this gun in skrimish just yet, although next saturday ill see how it performs for a whole day.

But ill write about what i can.

Firstly, the gun comes in a very nice box, very big. A little too big in fact. Probably about 1 metre by a foot which is massive compared to the gun itself.

The gun, bearing an all metal body has a nice weight to it. The sliding stock is extended in the box, and the first thing you notice is that it does have a little wobble to it when fully extended.

The only plastic on the gun is the lower reciver (pistol and selctor bit), stock assembly (not the sliding arms, they are metal), and the front grip.

Surprisingly, it comes with Two, yes Two High Caps! Nice. And even a thousand Bb's in a speedloader. Very useful.

Performance:

I own a warrior l96 snipe rifle, and this gun, in comparison is almost as accurate. Once youve got the Hop set just right, it could easily shoot to 35m+ on semi. As for fps, i havent had it chronoed but its reported as being a consistent 330, which is plenty, maybe touching the limit on some sights but its consistent.

Rate of Fire, is very good, but it depends on what battery your using. SPeaking of which, this is the Draw back of this gun, its a pain to fit.

Anyway, thats all i can really write at the moment, but once ive had my game with it ill try and review it better. So far, unbiastly id give it a 6/10 for price and a 8/10 for performance. It cost £185.

Im so sorry, i really am...i had to get twotone....i know....Sorry..

Oh, and i dont know why i red taped the magazones, ive seen the SAS do this so i thought what the hell...

Last edited by bravotwozero; 28 January, 2009, 19:57.

Re: ICS mp5 a3

Comment

Why do the S.A.S do this?? i want to know because ive seen this method before

Comment

Originally posted by AIRSOFTboy22 View Post
        Why do the S.A.S do this?? i want to know because ive seen this method before
        Its unknown to me, it could mean "live" mags, "blank" mags or anything. I was watching a sas soldier demonstrating the "black kit" they use on counter - terrorism oporations, or CQB fighting or whatever u wanna call it, and the mp5 had Red taped magazines.

My mp5 is the same as the video so i though, yeahh why not! :D

Comment

Red is live ammo blue is blanks

Comment

the one major problem i have with my ics mp5 is fitting my battery in to the handguard right pain in the arse

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
            Working...
            X