jing gong m4 s system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jing gong m4 s system

my first AEG. an it came out the box i was impresd. good weaght for an plastic gun, and is a good quality plastic. and metal rails.
    aparently is an average of 400fps so an downgrade is needed, if true. when fired there is an worrying clang when the piston makes its move foward [ worred it may crack the gear case]
    came with an deacent battery and euro charger. basic barrel, will hit an 15cm target at 30 meters with 9 out of 10 bbs hitting. tight barrel is second on the list.
    there is rails on the front sides in the picture but none on the actual gun. supose to have an sling mount on one of the rails, so i only have the one on the end of my stock.
    the mag is ... well garbage. dont get a good feed and alot of dry fire happens. creaks and is loose in parts. 300 bb capasity.
    used it today and got a good feel of it. falts can be sorted, mags can be bought and id give it 9/10. but it gets 7/10. good gun but bad mag and missing sling mount.

Re: jing gong m4 s system

been a few months. First thing. Its a hot gun. Fps average 385.
    Downgraged now to 330. New mags.
    Its a great rifle. Fires great. Great rof.
    Good starter for someone to stard out with. But not top of the line

Comment

I bought a JG M4 S-System in 2009 for £120 new.

It is the reason that I don't automatically slag off clones/cheapsoft/chinasoft like some airsofters out there

First its a close copy of the TM so all TM spares will fit. I had no problem with the high-cap magazine but the free battrery failed within the month( probably due to the crap free charger ) . The main body is plastic as is the front handguard and rear stock. The barrel, sights, rails and stock-tube are metal as is the gearbox and gear-set. It has the TM style 2-piece hop and a 15" brass tight bore. Fantastic range and accuracy. The 1 piece steel top rail runs from the fore-sight all the way to the rear folding sight at the top of the receiver. This gives this plastic AEG some impresive wieght and rigidity.

It was the first ever AEG that I downgraded. I knew nothing about shims or piston alignment. All I done was disasemble, change the spring and reasemble. Then my son took a fancy to it and it became his weapon of choice for the next 2 years.

In 2 years it has been used every 2-4 weeks and done a weekender or 2. It has been dropped ,thrown and dragged. Its been stuck into mud upto the fore sight and been subjucted to the abuse of a young, fit and over enthusiastic player . Allthough it now looks like it has seen some action. Its covered in scratches. BUT it is STILL in good order. All the tabs are still there. There is NO structural damage at all and its still going stong after almost 100,000 rounds.

Its just been serviced due to it starting to double feed. New hop rubber + new o-rings, reshim and grease and its now still as good as new.

This gun is why I dont mind clones/cheapsoft... because sometimes you get a gem like this absolutley 10/10 :D

Comment

cannon fodder class review,i bought one second hand last year, upgraded the gearbox a little, it had fantastic range but fps was a little low, i bought one good battery 8.4v nimh vp i think? and has done me proud.

i'm not sure what yr it is it has the metal ris, high speed motor (i think standard but good enough) and standard (i think m120 spring) i love this rifle but might have to sell it for other things :-( its down four days out fired 1000s of rounds and still fires lovely.

good to see someone not slagging off china gun :-)

Comment

its a good performer for someone that dosent have a stupid amount of money.
          Mind you im set on an g&g m14 hba. And im saving up for that over the space off 10months ( a bit saved every few weeks) rent and bills come first... Sorry airsoft. but the m4 was a great steal for a budget. Fix the niggles (easy) and its an rifle to watch for.

Comment

I have 4 AEG's, 1 is a custom build M4 another a Classic Army SCAR-L ,1 Bolt action sniper and a TM GBB Pistol... My JG M4-System is the only one that hasn't failed on me... what more can you say!

Comment

My (first and only) rifle is a hybrid of G&G and JG parts (bought for 100 flat), basically everything that matters is JG (including all of the internals, the lower body and stock are G&G. Apart from a shattered piston head (just an old gun with worn out parts) this gun repeatedly outlasts my mate's G&P/TM guns with full Systema/Mad bull internals. It's nearly as accurate as well, just needs a new hop unit. Another plus one for chinasoft!
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daniel murphy started playing airsoft a year ago. got hooked. now im one of my teams sniper Find out more about daniel murphy
              Working...
              X