Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Mag problems!!

Hi guys,

I've got a G&P M4 that was custom built by a member on here. Its the marine body on it, full metal and its a real honey to look at in the flesh.

Only problem is the ejector port cover won't shut as the barrel inside is too large for it to click in, and the magazine, which is also G&P won't fit??

Any ideas why a G&P mag won't fit a G&P body? it wouldn't take a magpul PMAG either, im confused people!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Rob

Re: G&P Mag problems!!

Regarding the port cover. Many G&P rifles do not close. Just the way they were designed I guess. So there is no fix required there.

Will the mag go in the mag well? Where do the mag get stuck? At the hop?

Comment

as above alot of the g&p bodys have the ejection port open

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Okay the mag thing is all good then, it doesn't bother me, just wondered if maybe it was a design flaw that was affecting the mag.

In regards to the Magazine, they all fit in the well perfectly, but they seem to be getting stuck just before they fit into the catch??? Wierd

Cheers

Comment

is it front wired? , i'v had a problem with my G&P they just let the wires hang into the magwell, so u'v gotta stick if fingers in the magwell, and wedge the wires either side of the Gearbox far enough in so they stay there.
          sigpic
          View iTrader Rating Here
          Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Nope sadly its rear wired mate im running out of ideas with it, there doesn't seem to be anything blocking it? its confusing?

Comment

Correct on the port covers , G&P make 2 types you have the real looking open dustcover .

the mags there jamming on the hop unit ,1st make sure the hop is all the way back to the gbearbox and sitting correct, also remove the hop/barrel and put a mag in again betting it fits if so ,take a sharp knife and remove some of the inside of the feedtube of 1 of your mags ( remove a little and keep try the mags till its fitting )

I built up a full custom g&p l119 it ran well on my test mags but as soon as he tried his new g&p mags he had the same problems
              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abadonae FAT GUYS! ASSSEEEEMMMBLE! Find out more about abadonae
              Working...
              X