ICS Proline M4 - Review Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Proline M4 - Review Needed

Recently bought one need to know if it's worth it and what I could get done to it to make it superb

You brought one then thought you would ask if they are any good....lol
    Love it :D

In a nutshell yes they are more than capable AEGs.
    Change the hop rubber, nub and give it a tightbore and it will keep up with the best of them

Comment

Re: ICS Proline M4 - Review Needed

i have one and crazily i think with the new barrel its marginally better than my tm sopmod at hitting things and it has a great ROF on a 9.6v. mine has had in excess of 100,000 rounds through it and all ive had to do is replace the hop rubber!!!!!! completely astounding and for less than 500 quid you could have a gun which will compete with systemas. i seriously believe it is as good as the big boys. one thing though. it uses its own parts, without modification it will only take ICS stocks and handguards and you cant change the receiver, however it makes no apologies for what it is, if you want to change the stock then get another gun. trust me and just get one, you wont regret it!!!!!
      Ryan

Comment

ha, im a mug. just noticed youve already bought it. buy a systema 6.03mm tightbore, systema hop rubber and get a G&P peq with built in battery (3300 mah-10.8v) it will rock. also systema gears do the job. i have ics gears in my carbine and systema ones in my cxp and ive noticed the cxp is slightly quieter.

Comment

TB Barrel, a hop rubber and nub as already stated. No need to touch anything else if its new.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=51797

Comment

Haha sounds like something I would do lol, yeah just do the upgrades as stated above and your set. My team mate has one (its his only AEG) and he's been more then happy with it, he's had very few problems either. They're nice AEG's to shoot too, I borrowed it for a CQB game back along, tidy bit of kit.
            sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheOneTomo Find out more about TheOneTomo
            Working...
            X