Any one, used/ got one,
    What are they like, ROF, ect.

Thanks,

C

Re: Ares L85 AFV Review Please

ive used one at my site ... the ares one

performance was pretty much stock STAR - which is to say very good

find them very comfy to use - prefer it ergonomically to the normal l85

sorry thats all i can help with but good for and range as with all ares l85s
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Re: Ares L85 AFV Review Please

I paid for a Star version but ended up with an Ares. Reading between the lines they are the same anyway.
      Used it once and it's great, good rate of fire, range is good as it has a barrel at least as long as an M4. Build quality is very good, the only problem i had was i needed to tighten up the screw that controls the hop up wheel. This kept winding it self back.
      I don't think it's any longer than an MP5 and has bigger capacity magazines.
      The main thing i had to deal with was loosing it to my son, thats why i have only used it once.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
      Working...
      X