MP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP7

I have recently bought a couple of tm mp7's to fix and sell on, how ever i have come a little unstuck as one of the refuses to go into auto. turns out the problem is the fire selector on top of the gearbox causes the gearbox to shift backwards slightly, unfortunately the rear plate lives there so cannot move. If any one has any ideas, i would like to hear them cheers

Re: MP7

This is a tech question, so ask in technical help
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Re: MP7

The gearbox shouldn't be able to move assuming the rear plate is attached, if it can move at all when properly reassembled, then there are other issues in the gun. Even a slight change in the distance of the gearbox from the hop can lose you a lot of fps (resulting in bbs rolling out rather than flying)
      From my experience, I've found that the fire selector lever isn't rigid enough to be able to move the gearbox even if the rear plate isn't on.

The fire selector lever should be engaging with a horizontal pin that comes out of the top of the gearbox, if that pin is not there, or the lever is not engaged with it, that will be your issue.
      If the pin is there and it's not moving you're going to need to take the gearbox apart and have a look as to why.

However, with the pin in it's "resting" position (forward) the gun should fire in full auto.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

paul_callow Find out more about paul_callow
      Working...
      X