ICS Mx5 A5 mp5 tactical sportline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Mx5 A5 mp5 tactical sportline

Hi bought this as a plaything to have a laugh with, order it from the Airsoft site that has same initials as Jack Daniels ,

£105 uk pounds delivered

When it arrived it came in an ASG b&t box and this isn't what I was expecting, especially as on the same site, the ASG versions are £40-60 more.

Opened the box to see if it was just in wrong packaging, and saw that it was indeed an ICS mp5. But carrying some White trade marks of B&T on the right hand side of the gun.

Only wa you can tell it's ICS is the heat sink motor plate and the fuse on the wiring, I called the shop and they said ASG are buying these from ICS and just reboxing them, ok I thought, let's test it.

First impressions as with all plastic guns, is how light it is, it's psychological but they do feel lighter. Didn't come with battery or charger but £95 quid for a brand new ICS mp5 is a bargain.

Whacked on a 9.6 mini that fits in the handguard and filled the 230rd mag (it comes with 2 of these)

Fired it in my field and was impressed at the sound, the ROF and the accuracy, unsure of the fps I got my chrono out and it read 320/318/319 so great for CQB.

Overall for price it's a good gun, not skirmished yet so will update the thread when it's been on a day trip.

Plus points:

Price
    Look
    2 hi caps included
    Sliding stock has metal runners
    Rails on the handguard are metal.

Downside:

No thread on outer barrel so no silencers can fit, however I might make a threaded barrel
    It's very unrealistic feel compared to my classic army mp5 or even my JG one
    No poin in b&t markings as they look like they rub off, and the body isnt the b&t version
    Selector switch works it's way from single to full due to amount of vibration when firing.

Final analysis

If you want a new mp5 instead of buying second hand for more than this then ICS/ASG have the answer here.

£105 delivered bargain

About the Author

Collapse

andre the giant Enter The SANDMAN Find out more about andre the giant
Working...
X