reveiw required tm high cycle aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: reveiw required tm high cycle aug

you can change the front grip. But It might be tricky to take the front ris off...
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Picking mine up Sunday and adding an AFG to it for giggles.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis9 View Post
        Has anyone bothered trying to upgrade the fps for this yet? Would a simple m100 spring raise it to the 340ish mark or would this put too much strain on the motor or something
        Don't forget that with TM's high speed set up comes a shorter piston travel length. So the traditional power outputs of upgraded springs are likely to be notably lower when placed in the AUG HC

Comment

Originally posted by Kenworth W900 View Post
          Don't forget that with TM's high speed set up comes a shorter piston travel length. So the traditional power outputs of upgraded springs are likely to be notably lower when placed in the AUG HC
          So in essence where as the recoil series have custom shorter springs the HC series will need longer springs? Also I wonder how an upgraded spring will effect the cycle rate coupled with running an 8.4v?

Comment

Is there any consensus as to how they managed to get the FPS yet? Is it just the motor or is it achieved through motor+low ratio gears, or is it short stroked or is it all of the above? I do get the feeling that some corners have been cut in this rifle, i.e. if I stuck an 11.1 into it, it would impolode, but there just doesn't seem to be any hard/fast data on what is actually inside of these things!

Comment

3000 motor 13 teeth gear set . not bad but only 250/265 fps standard . real sword 97b is a much better gun with much better rof and stronger internals and same size as well ... plus its real steel ... made in the actual factory as real one ....30bbs per sec mad .... with no upgrades needed at 300fps standard spec

Comment

Got mine today, it's epic on full auto!

280fps on mine with every shot, 26rps on a 7.4v 35c.
                Looks better with a tracer unit and a aimpoint.

As mentioned above there's a odd springy sound when pulling trigger or fire mode button???

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
                  3000 motor 13 teeth gear set . not bad but only 250/265 fps standard . real sword 97b is a much better gun with much better rof and stronger internals and same size as well ... plus its real steel ... made in the actual factory as real one ....30bbs per sec mad .... with no upgrades needed at 300fps standard spec
                  Which costs over 100 quid more and isn't an AUG? Shock horror that people want to buy an AEG they like the look of.....!

Comment

got a few pictures here

used it today at the mall and its awesome

the spring sound has gone... so duno what that was.

did have problems with all 3 mags, my madbull tracer rounds would jam them up. so had to hit them a few times to loosen them up.
                    semi is nice and crisp and is nice and responsive.

but over all i love it

Comment

Picked mine up today, love it only issue I had was the usual AUG battery issue if you use the "custom" battery. Had to remove the backplate and stick the fuse behind the backplate to fit the 8.4v 2200mah in http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2641 . Mine currently has the odd springy sound so wondering if that will disappear as well, oh also anyone else find the fire selector sharp as hell? I actually sliced my finger open on it!

Bit overloaded atm with "stuff" but will stream line it down when I can figure out what to use on it.

Comment

yeah the selector is not comfortable in the slightest
                        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
                          The springy sound it because of the charging handle. From what I can tell, when you press the fire selector or fire, the vibrations are making the spring in the charging handle wobble.
                          Kiran Payne
                          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

did anyone come up with any ways to improve the power or add any mods to it? Specifically looking at any upgrades which may have included a tightbore barrel, spring change or similar

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baddbaz Find out more about baddbaz
                            Working...
                            X