G&G m14 HBA-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G m14 HBA-S

As above thinking of getting one of these, anyone used one? Or even better anyone done a review? I've looked through all the reviews and can't see one.

Any help much appreciated

Brodhurst

Re: G&G m14 HBA-S

Cracking gun mate
    Awesome range and accuracy- not quite as good as a TM m14 out the box (those things are amazing)
    IMO better built than the g&p kit as the pistol grip won't work loose, and the battery access/storage is better.
    Better than the ares one as not as choosey with mags and the bolt works.

And I happen to be selling a brand new one with accessories... Shameless plug there
    Beautiful gun though

Comment

I've got the Veteran version of the G&G M14 and it's rock solid (or should that be solid wood), very well put together and with a black python barrel accurate well beyond any other AEG I've used.

If the HBA-S is based on this (which it should be) then I'm sure it will be worth serious consideration. Bl**dy heavy too at a guess!
      sigpic

Comment

Cheers guys.

@thomo What would it need to out perform the TM version? I'm looking for accuracy and range, but prefer the look of the g&g

Comment

I'm guessing a tightbore as described by the man above should do the trick
          Maybe a new hop rubber

Dont get me wrong though, still a solid performer as it is

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Brodhurst Find out more about Brodhurst
          Working...
          X