Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS R.I.S. Crane Stock need review

ICS R.I.S. Crane Stock

a quick google search will find this, its priced around 230 i need to know what to expect from this thing the good and bads does anyone have one that i could pick there brains? :P

Re: ICS R.I.S. Crane Stock need review

Haven't got that exact model but I bought an ICS CXP at the beginning of this year. (CXP15 to be precise) I know it's not the same gun but for such a compact thing with a 200mm barrel it'll out-range my Umarex G36 with a 450mm-ish barrel with ease; and that was £100 more which would lead me to believe the build quality is excellent.

If you haven't had an ICS before I'd definately recommend one. If you have then you'll know how reliable they are already (incl. the split 'box) Only thing to consider is the Hop Unit is proprietary in their M4s and you'll have to mod it a bit to fit anything other than an ICS unit in there.
    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
    Working...
    X