Tokyo Marui m870 breacher overview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui m870 breacher overview

No, they are 30 rounders, were always ok in my springer tri shot. but the breacher and my old long m870 both hate them, can't see the difference. Have already taken them apart and sorted the problem of the follower not going round the u-bend. These just don't want to feed, but when I manually eject the BBs they all fly out easy peasy, so figure its something with the shape of the shells.

Comment

I made my own belt mounted holster this week and tried it yesterday. Worked surprisingly well, easy to draw and keeps it solid. Best part is it cost me £11 lol.

Comment

show how you did it them please anton...
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

This is how I mount mine I've added a bit of extra securing as I play hard and move fast and the breacher moves a little in the blade-tech holster more than I trust anyway also attach a single point sling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone using a torch with their breacher? If so, how have you attached it?

Comment

Whats the range like on this gun? Could it compete with other weapons in terms of accuracy and range?

Louis.

Comment

No mate, shotguns and AEGs will always be apples and oranges. You don't try to compete for range and accuracy, you beat them out up close, which is where you definitely win here. Within range, you don't have to aim so carefully so should get your shot off that bit faster, and you have intimidation on your side (unless you are up against someone with balls of steel, and they are out there). But more than anything else hitting people with one puts a smile on your face.

In terms of estimates for the range. On tri-shot definitely i'd expect to hit with all three BBs to 20m, and at least one out to 30-35m, to about 40 I'm looking for a bit of luck.

Comment

Okay thanks, I was just thinking of getting one however I skirmish on a mid to an occasion close range so I'm unsure :/

Louis.

Comment

I've used mine in the woods. It is airsoft on hard mode but definitely not impossible to have a good time. Just got to up the sneakiness and know which fights you aren't going to win.

Comment

Ahh I see. Thanks dude

Louis.

Comment

Well this is how I mount a torch to mine, Hope this helps.

20141117_153725-1.jpg20141117_153758-1.jpg
                        -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                        -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

That looks like a good way to mount a torch on there, i may have to try that myself :-)

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Was considering doing something similar with a 45 degree mount, can't really think of any other way it could be done. Short of replacing parts or drilling holes in things that is...

Comment

Would anyone be interested in a TM Breacher great condition with 7 TM shells, with a shell holder mount, 2 gas tanks and the original box. Pm me for details

Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by louish118 View Post
                                Would anyone be interested in a TM Breacher great condition with 7 TM shells, with a shell holder mount, 2 gas tanks and the original box. Pm me for details

Louis.
                                you should post that up on TM M870 owners group on facebook,you will get a better response
                                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G33m4N Find out more about G33m4N
                                Working...
                                X