Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauser SR-PRO TACTICAL

ok-

bought this about 3 months ago from a "developed" farmshop...!

Atlantic Superstores (dont worry mods, their website doesn't show the gunif it works for once.)

Now, If you are bona-fide and harsh airsofters and like a sniper rifle with a bit of a "kick" this is the gun for you.

STATS:
    It's black (how we like it) all over with a nice Stainless Steel bolt.
    it is german made- by the same people who gave us the 80mm cannon on the Eurofighter Typhoons:D
    Now, if you arent UKARA registered DON'T WORRY!
    haaha! the beauty of this gun is that it is SO powerful you can buy it as long as you are either 18 or 21 years old...(can't remember) as this is an AIR RIFLE. it has a 2J spring in it that gives you around 460fps with .2's and 390fps with .3's. and a range of around 70-80m.

IT IS NOT A CONVERTED AIR RIFLE. it is made specifically for airsoft by Mauser, partnered with CyberGun.

FEEL:
    great. it is weighty, granted- about 6.5kg without a scope of anysort. but it feels soo real.:D despite this gun doesn't exist in reality.
    it looks swell as well- with a great looking pistol/rear/(whatever!) grip. it is styled as if the stock and the barrel are completely separate pieces of a gun. with a gap at the top of the grip.

UTILITIES:
    4 RIS rails:
    1x 20mm by 190mm
    3x 20mm by 75mm

Adujstable Stock
    in a snazzy stainless steel/aluminium and black style.

Adjustable Cheek Piece
    got a thin face? or massive goggles/face protection? this cheek piece can be raised and lowered with the use of some handy alum keys. so no more face mask problems.

Bi-pod
    this stock bi-pod is given to you for free with the gun, as standard.:D
    but, it is a freebee so expect it to break or malfunction- i managed to weld mine together so it is fixable...ductape works!:D

Got any questions? think i missed out on a bit? leave a reply.
    I know you mods like your rifles (educated guess!:p)
    so this might be right up your street:D
    sigpic

Re: Mauser SR-PRO TACTICAL

missed a bit:

costs around £175-£200

depends where you buy it. mine cost just short of £175 (not including admin fees too ship an air rifle!):D
    sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure you'd still need to be UKARA red'g to purchase that.

Comment

nah. if you've owned air rifles you know that you dont....

and besides, VCRA and UKARA like to keep things fair, and i think you'll find no 2 tone air rifle range! for reasons like it looks like a BB gun...

ok mine IS a bb gun, but some of the .22 or .177 rifles that hurt a fair bit more would look stupid and under rated in bright blue/green ... PINK?!
        sigpic

Comment

here, some pictures, i hope they arent total failures in size... or loading

(i havent done pics before)
          sigpic

Comment

wow very nice,any chance you could pm me where you got it from please? would be interested in getting one of these!

nice write up too

(just noticed you have yours for sale? could you instead pm me with some details of what exactly needs fixing on it please?)

thanks
            trader feedback! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=102115

Comment

Just thought i would chuck in a couple of penneth on this. Mauser don't make it. It is Mauser badged because Cybergun have purchased the rights to the trades for Mauser. Next up, Cybergun also don't make their own guns.

Once they get the license from the real steel manufacturer they then contract out the license to Chinese Airsoft companies. Now check out this lovely looking gun, then go to a certain airsoft site of the world based in Scotland. Tell me that this isn't the Well G25.

As you can see It is the Well G25 but with trades. Same gun same price same internals.

If you dont believe me google Cybergun and read about them.

You are correct though about being able to buy it over the counter without defence. I have seen these for sale in airgun/shooting/fishing shops and all you need is proof of age and address.

Oh yeah. If you look hard enough you can get this overseas for about 50 quid, so welcome to rip off britain. Even with postage import and Vat you will still save about 70 quid
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                Tell me that this isn't the Well G25.

As you can see It is the Well G25 but with trades. Same gun same price same internals.
                you are right!!

i haven't seen that gun in my life, officer! :eek:

well it really depends if you can be arsed to buy gas. I HATE gas guns. spring is much nicer. blowback is over rated.

but still it's around the same price i bought it for. annd it's rather hard to find as a gun. i'd say.

and america etc. do make me angry at how cheap they are yet we can't import them or you have to pay massive fees!

but still, this is a review. i hope you all find it useful! :D

Luke.
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
                Working...
                X