Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Anyone done a review of the WELL G96 (aw338)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone done a review of the WELL G96 (aw338)

Ever since they came out ive been looking for a review that has a firing report, anyone know of one or has done one them self?

Thanks.

Re: Anyone done a review of the WELL G96 (aw338)

Funny you should ask this as i was literally just about to ask the same thing!!
    sigpic

Comment

Here is a link to the only review I have found with even a brief shooting test:
      http://www.airsoftretreat.com/review...hp?product=362

Cheers

Comment

Thanks dude very helpful.

Arnie ..like they say great minds think a like...O_o

Edit after reading review.

See now i was under the impression this was utter s*** and a lost cause (wallhanger) but after reading that, fixing a few niggles and break in seems like actually a decent gun with upgrade opportunity (o rings, striker plates barrels and hop)

Something to think about me thinks!
        Last edited by LtPurcy; 27 February, 2010, 12:08.

Comment

Yeah just had a look at that and it seems they have made an exact clone of the Star/Ares AW338 and included the niggles too! Good effort!
          sigpic

Comment

Seems like it, but at least those niggles can be solved unlike china clone niggles (like internal combustion lol) only thing ive heard is, is that the gun does need breaking in, bolt action is a bit not stiff but it sticks due to some excess material but other than that seems promising and that magazines might leak with green but fine 134a (might be down to poor handling)

shame finding extra magazines for them is a pain in the a***
            Edit nvm found some but its a import jobby.

Comment

I cant even find anywhere in the uk that has the rifle in stock let alone spare mags!! If you would be so kind as too PM me i would be very appreciative.
              sigpic

Comment

I love mine, I only had two problems with it, the first being the leaky mag which after a quick blast of silicon lube and firing off a mags worth of bbs has completely gone, the second being the nozzle on the bolt was catching on the mag lip so I filed a small section off it and now the nozzle slides straight through.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                Working...
                X