Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Could someone do a review of the JG L96 Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could someone do a review of the JG L96 Warrior?

Amen to that Nyfaedd
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

My misses uses the L96 with an M4.... It's really not heavy at all...

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
        My misses uses the L96 with an M4.... It's really not heavy at all...
        indeed I have done, it's not heavy (I was surprised by this!), especially if you have a sling. I can carry the L96 and an M4 without any problems around GZW (damn hills!) and I'm pretty feeble and unfit :P
        Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

Save and get a vsr.

Comment

i think i'm going to get the l96 or the jg g3 sg1 or jg ak 47 tactical please help me with my choice this will be my first gun

Comment

warrior l96 or the warrior g22 different stock same barrel cocking leaver etc.

very hit and miss as guns go some are up around 480fps out the box others 350

some amazing range others dribble bb's out the barrel

some have hops that throw every shot sideways others dead on

there very very much a you pay the money you take that chance gun.

i bought 2 at once one for me one for my mate both had issues mine was fixed my mate could not be bothered and its in its case under his sofa still. my other mate has an l96 and so long as he compensates his shots the horrible sidways drift doesnt bother him much (hop repair or replace resolves this then you have an ok rifle for the money)

as i say you will have to do a little work in all honesty but the price does make that atleast viable.
              they are light (more so when you take the steel weight out the front of the stock)
              they look good but dont perform reliably most can be fixed with a new hop or even just a bloody good clean and new hop rubber then there ok

for the money there great but expect to fiddle with them(its a lot less to go wrong than say a aeg gearbox)

as for the ca m24 that thing is bloody heavy price tag is double the size of an l96 and comparibly more rubbish unless you spend a lot on parts in my experiance, mine only ran at 280fps and split bb's in half every 3rd shot. but it did feel lovely

if you want to be a sniper start with a warrior l96 there cheap as hell if you pick up one of the million second hand ones floating about for the money there an ok entry point to been a sniper and if you hate that style of play you have not lost much if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin View Post
                i think i'm going to get the l96 or the jg g3 sg1 or jg ak 47 tactical please help me with my choice this will be my first gun

Don't buy a sniper for your first gun....please don't.....

I swear, this should be a sticky! :D

Buy a nice JG AEg as your first gun. As for which, that's up to you. But DON'T spend too much! And avoid falling for the "Sniper trap".....

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                  Don't buy a sniper for your first gun....please don't.....

I swear, this should be a sticky! :D

Buy a nice JG AEg as your first gun. As for which, that's up to you. But DON'T spend too much! And avoid falling for the "Sniper trap".....
                  Why shouldn't you get a sniper for your first gun?
                  and whats the sniper trap
                  TM VSR-10 GSPEC
                  Originally posted by aeviv
                  I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

The sniper trap is the allure that people seem to get in their heads that sniping is a most glamorous way to get that perfect kill.
                    But in reality most people who buy a sniper as their first weapon will soon find that they would have been much better off with an AEG as their sniper rifle may not be able to out range some other players upgraded AEGs.
                    The moral is that a first gun should always be an AEG so you get the feel of the game and the rushing side of it. With a sniper you are pretty useless if you haven't played with your own equipment before, as you don't know the ranges of the said airsoft gun and what ammunition to use etc. Another factor is that to have a good snipers rifle you may have to fork out a big load of money on it (400-600) to make it accurate and give it a good range.

***GET AN AEG FOR THE FIRST WEAPON***

Comment

I personally agree with the last 3 threads, dont buy a snipers rifle first off i can give at least 3 reasons

1, At my local site theres a 30 meter rule you shoot anyone closer than that and your likely to end up with it wrapped round your neck. What will you use if the 'enemy' get closer than that?

2, the ammos really expencive in comparison ie approx £8 for 3000 .20's or £28 for 3000 .30's and you really do need the heavyer stuff to get the best results

3, AEGs are in my opinion far more adaptable that a snipers

4, theres far to many budding Vasily Zaytsev's out there already, you can 'sniper' with an AEG as i do, sometimes when the mood takes me (usually straight after dinner) i cant be ars.d running around and i find myself a nice cosy area and switch my M14 socom to semi auto and pick people off that way. Then when either my cover gets blown or my dinners settled i switch to back to auto for a coupla runs back to re-gen.

By all means buy and L96 cos there good little guns but ill bet you'll tire of it quickly, try an M14, a sig 550 or the long G3 that way you get the best of both worlds.
                      When the chips are down and all hope is lost.......Run like f.ck!!

Comment

Originally posted by bunjieben View Post
                        I personally agree with the last 3 threads, dont buy a snipers rifle first off i can give at least 3 reasons

1, At my local site theres a 30 meter rule you shoot anyone closer than that and your likely to end up with it wrapped round your neck. What will you use if the 'enemy' get closer than that?

2, the ammos really expencive in comparison ie approx £8 for 3000 .20's or £28 for 3000 .30's and you really do need the heavyer stuff to get the best results

3, AEGs are in my opinion far more adaptable that a snipers

4, theres far to many budding Vasily Zaytsev's out there already, you can 'sniper' with an AEG as i do, sometimes when the mood takes me (usually straight after dinner) i cant be ars.d running around and i find myself a nice cosy area and switch my M14 socom to semi auto and pick people off that way. Then when either my cover gets blown or my dinners settled i switch to back to auto for a coupla runs back to re-gen.

By all means buy and L96 cos there good little guns but ill bet you'll tire of it quickly, try an M14, a sig 550 or the long G3 that way you get the best of both worlds.
                        Considering, the average sniper rifle MAG is about 30 rounds, it's unlikely you will carry 100 mags each day, or use 3000 boltaction shots. So the price of BB's is not relitive.

Sniping with an AEG is not the same as lying down in the grass with a huge scope staring at someone... Although it can be done with an AEG.

30 meter rule is at your site remember. At my site, it's basically do what you want depending on your mood. Shout bang or shoot depends what you want to do. So it's different everywhere. He most likely will buy a side arm (basics of a sniper) and you can pick them up for a tenner.

But still i do agree, don't get a sniper rifle as your first weapon, try and find someone see if you can borrow one and try it.
                        TM VSR-10 GSPEC
                        Originally posted by aeviv
                        I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

My two penneth. Again I agree with the above posts and only because thats the route I took. Being and ex squaddie with marksmans crossed rifle badges I thought it would be cool to start sniping with airsoft. I bought a Warrior L96 I still have it, it is stock and fires at around 470fps. It will need a strip down and clean straight away before use as the Chinese factories will insist on filling every orifice with lardlike grease. Once thats done it is a lovely weapon. I have done nothing else to it apart from a little maintenance oil occassionally. But for a 1st weapon I would plump for the TM G3 SG1. a little underpowered for a sniper out of the box but it has a bipod, is semi or auto firing can mount a proper snipers scope. So in effect it is a 3 in 1 weapon, LSW, Sniping or Assault and is eminently upgradeable . It will let you evaluate your preferred playing style and then you can go all out on the weapon of choice.
                          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

M8 i no y u cant find any cas they dont exist!!! any way both r good gunsbut l96 deffo wins in my book

Comment

Learn to spell and stop dragging up threads for last year?

Comment

What a retard. Someone excrete this vermin please

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X