Where can I buy the A&K SVD?

My first sniper - perfect for a beginner like me
    Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
    Tactical bed covers...
    Double or single?

Comment

Re: A&K Dragunov SVD

Wrong, not the perfect sniper, fires way to hard for new guys and frankly no offence i dont trust new snipers with high powered rifles, seen too many incidents of guys getting too close with too much power.

Anyway the SVD is out of stock everywhere, quite sought after, get a VSR 10.

Comment

I do agree about the fact I could shoot people too close.

So yeah its a VSR then, purely because its the better starter sniper?
        Originally posted by B.E.N.
        Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
        Tactical bed covers...
        Double or single?

Comment

Best sniper you can buy in general in my opinion, upgraded are limitless.

Comment

The bolt is very stiff so I think a downgrade is needed on these
            Originally posted by parky
            If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

if the bolt is stif just do what i did its a bit higher up on this tread and it works

Comment

Did the CA mags fit at all ? Done a search all over the place and cannot find spare mags or Wood kits at the moment .

Comment

Just got one delivered yesterday, ************** found a couple of these in their warehouse from a previous batch, got it for £120 - if anyone is looking for one they only have a few of them left but you need to be quick, have been looking for ages - well impressed with it - stripped it down, fitted a 650mm tight bore, lubed it up re-assembled it, well looking forward to using it, going to get it chronoed this weekend and see how it performs - looks awesome and a lot lighter than my L96, can't praise it enough, best thing is, it uses standard AEG parts so very cheap to customise.
                  Last edited by GadgetMaster; 6 February, 2011, 14:25. Reason: Mentioning other retailer
                  I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

Hello,

I know this is a month old topic but maybe ppl would like to see how an original SVD bayonet fits on the outer barrel.

Got this rifle some weeks ago from Poland for $200 including Woodking wooden parts already installed and $20 shipping to Belgium.

Some grinding was needed because the A&K didn't immediately accepted the bayonet near the locking mechanism.

Rest of the rifle:

And although the knife sits firmly on the barrel, it couldn't be fully locked in place; originally it would fit another 4mm onto the barrel. At first I guessed this was caused by the minimal difference in lenght of the A&K versus an original SVD; the original must have a longer flash suppressor so an original knife fits just right... but this picture of the same type of knife installed on an original SVD shows that the knife ring ends precisely at the same place on the barrel tip.

http://imageevent.com/willyp/russian...=0&w=4&s=0&z=9

I still have to order a PSO-1 or PSO-1M2 scope (yes, the 200 or 300 bucks real steel original one!) but it can take couple of weeks before I'll receive it. I'll post some photo's when scope is installed.

Comment

Sorry for the terrible necropost, but any news on the CA mag compatibility? Cheers.

Comment

CA mags fit mate

Comment

Nice, cheers for that. Looking at getting one of these :D

Comment

Well the new ones come with mids caps and check out my upgrade guide for this gun .

Comment

That looks awesome! Great review.
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Has anyone tested the CA mags in there A&K SVD? because the standard high caps have major feeding issues.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                                Working...
                                X