Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warrior L96 VS VSR Pro or G spec

Originally posted by koby View Post
    I dont know how people still dont know that vsr's are the best in the sniping world, theres a reason why theres so many at skirmishes :P I told a friend to get a vsr but he bought a gas sniper instead. Probably know how that ended.
    Plus if you are considering a gas sniper over a vsr, you can just get the king arms gas cylinder for the vsr if you want, I have to say I have no idea what it is like to use though
    BB
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

I just test fired a KJW M700 at The Mall today, and liked it so much I have bought one. Considering I own an ARES DSR1 it would have needed to be good to warrant a second sniper rifle. 500fps out of the box whisper quiet at 50 mtrs was hitting everything I was shooting at.

Although an excellent gun, the TM VSR is just too light. The stock is light and plasticky and feels like a toy gun.

But in its defence it is easy to use because of its lightness and is an excellent shooter. The best on the market? I don't think so, not by a long margin. Worth the money? Definitely.

But it is now getting long in the tooth, and guns like the KJW are superceding it now in both quality and performance.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Well im guessing the mall is pretty close ranges. The VSR will probably do the job just as good, indoor CQB with a sniper wouldn't be hard for any rifles even gas ones.
        I agree about the vsr stock, which is why mine has a fortress m40 one installed, however saying the vsr isnt the best airsoft sniper needs some backing!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dominix Find out more about Dominix
        Working...
        X