TM VSR-10 G-Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR-10 G-Spec

hi was wondering if someone could please list all the internals i would need to make the TM VSR G-SPec to about 500 fps

no prices required just a list of items

kind regards

howardz

Re: TM VSR-10 G-Spec

laylax high pressure piston
    laylax m150 spring
    laylax spring guide

tightbore barrel of your choice, if your keeping standard hop up chamber then go for a Laylax / PDI 6.03 but make sure its been made for the stock vsr hop chamber

fire fly hard hop rubber
    laylax sears for the trigger mechanism (not sure of their names but there are three you need)

that should see you just under 500fps (just under).

i have all that in mine but a 170 spring and modified the laylax piston due to it being a bit picky but it now works fine.

i have also fitted some barrel spacers which i would reccomend (laylax in mine) but you can make your own out of insuraltion tape :P

i am using mine first time skirmishing it tomorrow with those upgrades, iel let you know tomorrow how it goes, fingers crossed better than my old sniper which was a fully upgraded L96 hitting 80 metres easily.

there are other parts that i will buy when i can next afford to, including the teflon cylinder, and then fitting my already purchased, laylax cylinder head.

Comment

Re: TM VSR-10 G-Spec

ok well i was getting 80 metres easily with little hop applied with 0.4's.

still got a teflon cylinder and firefly hop rubber to fit.

hope the info helped you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dominix Find out more about Dominix
      Working...
      X