• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares WA2000

Requesting a reveiw on one of these.

Whats effective range like?

How compatible are they?

Hows the loading system? Looks a bit iffy to me.

Build quality?

Re: Ares WA2000

www.google.com

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forum...ic=176995&st=0

Internals are all VSR type so upgrades are plenty
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

There is also a review in AI i think, rates it as a good alround gun but abit of a lump to use ect.
      Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
      I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

i will be doing a detail review on one of these later incuding unboxing, all the details, chrono readings and some very good range tests as i have huge garden . ill also do a video if i get time.

Comment

got it first impresions holy s**t really great build quility, im actualy amazed proformance is great and its not as heavy as i expected as i can shoulder it and holy with only one hand via the pistol grip not the hand gaurd and can hold it for 25 secs without dieing :D, and easly for 2 mins with both hands. only moan is no sling loops :O, so im having to make custom sling as no way am i not having a sling. i reccomend geting a light scope as if its a 2kg one like mine, you will pay the price so im gonna actualy be skirmishing with a little pancy thing until i get used to the weight!, truly awesome though i would reccomend this to any one so far, actual review comeing tommorow

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
          Working...
          X