warrior l96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warrior l96

Anybody had any experience with the warrior l96? If so, whats it like?

Internal reliability? range? accuracy? Upgradability? weight? Bolt action ?

Aparently its;

"VERY accurate to over a 100m"....im not so sure.

Re: warrior l96

accurate to over 100m is absolute bullsh*t...

i dont own one, but my team mate does...it was dreadful...it has ad loads of PDI parts put in and it is still tempremental...
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Well ive bought one and its pretty dam good. Without the cheapbipod and scope its ROCK SOLID. Much better than a JG bar!!!

Comment

I owned one and sold it on after one game. They are pretty parp. They fire at about 450fps approx out the box, with about -+ 30 fps. They are not accurate, but if you set the hop up spot on, and put a slightly heavier BB in them, say .25, they can probably hit about 75m.
        And owain, JG aint exactly great either...

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
          Well ive bought one and its pretty dam good. Without the cheapbipod and scope its ROCK SOLID. Much better than a JG bar!!!
          NAh, have to disagree. THE BAR 10 is a much better rifle. It's a TM clone, made by argueably the best clone company. It's rock solid, with a few mods does 500fps with a much better hopup than the Warrior. Totally TM compatible, and is much, much lighter than the Warrior. Also, much quieter. My mate has a warrior and it's pants. Heavy, unwieldy, loud and god awful accuracy. The bar 10 is slim, light and a damn good peice of kit.

Comment

Yeah, having owned a BAR-10 and part owned an L96 for a while and used one to quite some degree, and i can tell you that the Bar is much better by far
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I have owned a L96 for nearly a year now, i would say that it is extremely reliable no problems with snow or rain. I would say its accuracy is okay, but upgrades are readily advailable- some people have said about hop up problems, I dont use the hop, instead i use a range finder scope, (I find that the changed trajectory makes it less predictable at different ranges). If you have a problem with weight you can split the body and remove weights if you want, but remember if its too light the barrel will move very easily, damaging your accuracy. Personally I love the shape of the rifle as you can shoot wearing gloves.

Comment

Care to explain your range finding reticle system? by the sounds of it all your doing is arching it up and getting lucky.

Want to explain what reticle it is and how you know where to arc?

Comment

Bought 1 of these last week, feels very plasticy, this was cured with expanding foam in the stock.
                  As i put it together the mag catch broke as its made of very cheap metal, also the barrel spacers are absolutely w4nk, they are just 4 foam discs, easily rectified with some rubber bushes.
                  On a positive note, they are very very quiet.

Originally posted by Metalbody
                  pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    Care to explain your range finding reticle system? by the sounds of it all your doing is arching it up and getting lucky.

Want to explain what reticle it is and how you know where to arc?
                    Look at this web site http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5002003...icle-work.html it has a pic of the recticle. From my experience shooting my 96 I know that at 5* magnification on my scope zeroed as it is that the cross hair lines up to where the bb will go if the target is about 40 yards away. The second line down equals 60 yards the next about 67 the next is less than 75 ect. This only works if you have no hop up on and have shot at different ranges- note every scope and rifle is different so I can't garrenty these results on your rifle. The advantage of this is that you only have one aspect to account for on the bb, the air resistance, (not back spin caused by hop)so an rougth parabola shape (with an appliable X^2formula see example http://www.devmaster.net/articles/fa...e/parabola.gif ) while with back spin prediction is far harder (see link for example of back spin flight http://friend-for-golfers.de/uploads...3_01.png)since the path isn't constant prediction is hard and since on the rifle there is no scale to measure how much hop is on, it is therefore practicaly uncalulatable. There is one important skill you must have to use this method though- you must be able to judge distance accuratly to find which line to use on the scope, I use trees to do this , see above link.

No im not arching up and getting lucky, I use experience to make accurate practical predictions (supported by sience) as to were my BB will land.

Comment

Flawed imo and not necessary ill stick to my milliradians and hop me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                        NAh, have to disagree. THE BAR 10 is a much better rifle. It's a TM clone, made by argueably the best clone company. It's rock solid, with a few mods does 500fps with a much better hopup than the Warrior. Totally TM compatible, and is much, much lighter than the Warrior. Also, much quieter. My mate has a warrior and it's pants. Heavy, unwieldy, loud and god awful accuracy. The bar 10 is slim, light and a damn good peice of kit.
                        Just goes to show that there is good and bad in all makes. I have had both a Bar 10 and L96 and found them completly opposite to Keeper of Secrets findings.

My Bar 10 was rubbish, so much so that I sent it back to where I bought it from after a few days. Zeroing the sights it wouldnt hit a 150mm rock sat on a post at 50m.

L96 with a tight bore, new spring and polly spacers was wisper quiet and way more accurate. Just replace of the cheapo scope and your well away. I found 0.4g madbull bb's were best.

Incidently who skirmishes without hop...lol....not me...Unless you have one of those rediculess priced SVD's that look a £M.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

i just aquired a Warrior L96 from a mate, the old scope is gone and a new 3-9x50 was added and zeroed on 3 for around 40-50yard shooting.
                          Brilliant weapon for the price, ok not incredible accurancy but we have been shooting within the same 2 1/2 feet area over 100M, and still has some decent power behind it!

Not saying its really really powerful but a 80M hit to bare skin will still make you rub the red patch!!
                          RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

sorry 3 1/2feet but i can't edit lol
                            RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

I have a Tm l96 and my friend has a warrior l96 we compared them and everything apart from the power is better on the Tm one.

the warrior spring feels horrible to pull back and shoot, build quality is pretty poor and mag capasity is low compared to the TM one.

Anywho have a great day dude :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X