Warrior l96 sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior l96 sniper

The warrior, a cheap alternative to its Maruzen cousine is an acceptable rifle for experienced players and beginners alike.

build Quality, is well impressive. No creacks, wobbles or shakes (Excluding the bipod.)
    The biipod, is well Shi*te . Enough said.

Performance wise, i'd say its Addequite for 150 quid, you can shoot a human size target at 50m, i shot my dad at 45 with no Hop adjusted.

(Me being the unregistered Chappy had to get the "im over here, come shoot me" gun)

It comes with a scope, so i guess i should type some words on that too. Usual standard spec really, nothing special. All metal, 3-9 zoom and ofcouse windage and elevation adjustment. Simple, does the job but room for improvment.

Its loud, i mean loud. I was the owner of a jgbar once, and i must say in terms of stealth and "quietness" the bar wins hands down. This is mainly due to the different piston heads, the VSR having a spike, which goes into the cylinder head when fired dampens the sound, whereas the l96 has a simple Flat head, which simply slams against the cylinder with a loud "pop".

Power, is well good and bad. As a reported fps of 450, its powerful, no question there but for people like me, it may have to be downgraded to use safely at their site.

Well im tired, so ill end this now.

Quality: 6/10
    Accuracy : 8/10
    Range: 6/10
    Reliability: dunno, had it a couple of weeks
    Price: 8/10 "you get what you pay for" and with this gun, you really do get what you pay for.

overall conclusion:

If your Venturing into the sneaky world of a sniper, this is a great gun for you. But if youve got a little bit of cash in your wallet, or have expericne with sniping, then Look elswhere, this aint for you!
    Overall: 7/10

Not great, but not bad. You get what you paid for.

Re: Warrior l96 sniper

Would like feedback on my reviews guys!

Comment

Not a bad review But the L96 is an awsome piece of kit ive had mine a while and ive had no problems. you cant really judge on accuracy as its the sniper that decides thats depends if you know how to zero a scope! It will shoot in a straight line.
      Message for Terry Taliban

Watch out Terry, weíre hunting you down.
      Thereís nowhere to hide in Sangin town.
      You sh*t yourself when the .50s are fired.
      No point in running, youíll only die tired.
      No food or water, we donít give a f*ck.
      So do one Terry, youíve plenty to fear.
      We run this town now, the Paras are here.

Airborne forever.

Comment

It's a decent little review mate, although I am very concerned as to why your L96 is so loud...

I've had 4 L96's, 2xUTG, WELL, TSD, and all of them were the most quiet stock rifle I had used until I picked up a G-Spec, but even then, they weren't that much louder and when sitting at 450fps+ stock it was very good.
        Trader Feedback:
        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

nice little review mate with good pics as well : ) instead of saying "i shot my dad at this range" try and set up a proper target and give us your results, but other than that it was great : )

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Not a bad review on a decent for the cash gun. I've had mine a few years and it's great. Had to fix the cocked indicator and the empty mag indicator though - most peeps don't know these guns come with them....

Comment

Im thinking of buying this gun as an entry level sniper, would you say this is worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Seb Brady View Post
                Im thinking of buying this gun as an entry level sniper, would you say this is worth it?
                i am still using this gun after a good few months i have upgraded the scope and bipod and it works fine its nice and quiet even more so with the silencer attached and if you get a better scope for it you cant go wrong you can get a good range out of it aswell quite accurately but we are all looking for the perfect sniper rifle that shoots at 500fps and shoots hunderds of meters to pinpoint accuracy

its not perfect but is good for most players wanting to try their hand at sniping
                S,SGT Arran "Chief" Campbell, Echo Squad, SFH

Comment

I have this rifle too
                  Haven't used it in a while and it's sitting .
                  Nice rifle and very solid .
                  accuracy is by all means depends on wind-age and your shooting .
                  For proper inlinement then get some sand bags or solid things to hold the rifle up and aiming at the target then shoot straight balls eye each time by changing the scope .
                  never move the rifle or it will bugger up the configuration
                  Most peeps probably know but i was just saying

Comment

Nice Review
                    i just got one of these rifles and set out a man sized target at 200ft or 60m (measured using google earth) and it performed better than expected with 3/10 stray shots. aiming up slightly. got most shots on target. I personally think its good airsoft rifle for the money.

Comment

i'm sorry but i totally disagree with this review i have a bog standard one and can take out loads of people without even being heard accuracy on mine is perfect maybe you want to adjust your hop and clen your barrel as for range how much range do you want it is an airsoft gun rant over

Comment

Originally posted by billybob9351 View Post
                        i'm sorry but i totally disagree with this review i have a bog standard one and can take out loads of people without even being heard accuracy on mine is perfect maybe you want to adjust your hop and clen your barrel as for range how much range do you want it is an airsoft gun rant over
                        Well some like myself would rather have an AEG that could shoot 60m than a boltie. Ive had my sniper upgraded so it can shoot 100m....now THATs a sniper to me :p.

Comment

Originally posted by AKManiac View Post
                          Ive had my sniper upgraded so it can shoot 100m....now THATs a sniper to me :p.
                          100m at 1200fps..
                          old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Originally posted by bert uk View Post
                            100m at 1200fps..
                            hehe nah it can still reach 100m on its current fps which I think is 450. Tested it :D

Comment

Originally posted by AKManiac View Post
                              hehe nah it can still reach 100m on its current fps which I think is 450. Tested it :D
                              100m on stock internals?!
                              I somehow doubt it...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X