Playing at Urban Assault AKA How to take a building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playing at Urban Assault AKA How to take a building

@the OP, perhaps when you've played there tomorrow and have got to grips with it you can post up on here and share your thoughts on the site? Would possibly do some good to know what a first-time player thinks of the site for those wondering whether or not to give it a go.

Have fun!

Comment

I'm there tomorrow if you want to meet up urban camo with a g36
      Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

So OP, how did you find it Saturday?
        Originally posted by Fenriz
        Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

I am thinking of going UA this Saturday 5th May. Normally I go airsoft with my buddy, however, he cannot make it this time (we normally go FFZ)

After reading this thread and a few others on UA, I fee a little nervous going on my own (sad i know) just purely because I've read some of the regulars can be quite 'clicky' and unchatty - I pretty much dont want a bad experience as a first time.

Should I go? OR should I wait for the next UA and go with a mate as back up lol...
          But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
          I have spread my dreams under your feet;
          Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

Ill be there Saturday. Feel free to come say hello. Ill be using the M16A4 with OD vest and multicam trousers. Ill be with the regulars, and im sure they'd extend you the same invitation.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Well... After Saturday it'd be a good point to say "don't try and fool the chrono"

At one point some bloke was volleying rounds at 360-370fps at us after having used .25g to get through the test at the start of the day. Well done, you earned yourself a ban.

Comment

How obvious was it? Extra range being tell tale sign?
                Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Firing from the Bank into the end of the West Wing facing it... The fact that we were taking cover behind the window frames and walls, and the rounds were hammering in, bouncing off the back wall and still hitting us with force enough to sting... 3 or 4 other shooters were firing from next to him and the rounds were drifting in on hop alone, having lost much of their energy.

Basically, if you play at a site for very long, you get to know what fixed markers are in range/out of range for the majority of guns so it was clear something was amiss...

We didn't stand and yell at him though. Just made a note, radio'd the marshall and he caught up with him with the chrono once we'd shifted.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                    Well... After Saturday it'd be a good point to say "don't try and fool the chrono"

At one point some bloke was volleying rounds at 360-370fps at us after having used .25g to get through the test at the start of the day. Well done, you earned yourself a ban.
                    Damn. What a douche.

Comment

• Re: Playing at Urban Assault AKA How to take a building

I'm gonna be at UA for the first time on the 19th may, can't wait for some very naughty CQB

Comment

Ah bugger... I'll be at the airsoft arms fair!

Comment

Had a brilliant day at UA...sort made me want to change my game style tho!

I was thinking standard assault rifle + counter sniper setup...however now thinking assault rifle plus cqb type weapon.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a good cqb weapon that takes M4 mags.

I

Comment

Originally posted by Talbert View Post
                            Had a brilliant day at UA...sort made me want to change my game style tho!

I was thinking standard assault rifle + counter sniper setup...however now thinking assault rifle plus cqb type weapon.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a good cqb weapon that takes M4 mags.

I
                            You could go for a PDW, P90 with box mag, Bullpup Varient (TAR21/F2000 very compact and pointable).

Comment

KAC PDW.

The VFC version if you can find it, or the Umarex one. Dboys will do as long as you replace the internals.

I want one. Failing that, a CQBR (10.5" barrel length) M4 will do fine.

To be fair, i run my M16A4 fine at Urban Assault; its sometimes a little long for very tight corners, but i have a pistol for that.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...281d735d0f085c

Would this do well?

Would a folding stock be useful or not really?

I like the above as it takes my current mags and battery

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

North East Airsoft [UK] Facebook Group Find out more about North East Airsoft [UK]
                                Working...
                                X