sniping tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: sniping tactics

Having been able to now try the above method it did work well. Aided no end in target priority for my shooter tho ended up more useful me putting the dot on my target so he knew not to engage and go for others. As mentioned above does give your position away but I only realy found this to be the case if under about 20m away or site minumum engament distances so my shooter knew these were my targets.

So not panned out exactly as I planned but did work well and might well be worth considering for any of you lads looking to shoot in pairs. Hope this sparks more inventive ideas within the sniper comunity.

Curtis

Comment

just a quick question, whats the best weight bb's to use on a rifle at arround 480FPS?

ty

Comment

I use .3's and my rifle runs about 500fps on .2's

Comment

I would recommend Madbull 0.36-0.40g with anything close that goes about 500 FPS with a 0.20g, they really help provide good accuracy

Comment

My recomendation would be trial and error hear. Id start with .3's then up the weight the second half of the day to say .36 and see which your prefer you might even want to go to a .4 every rifle is diffrent at the end of the day so I there is no easy answer realy. Just make sure its high grade.

Curtis

Comment

i seen some bb's that are a mustard yellow kind of colour, are these easy to track once shot compared to white bb's?

ty

Comment

Well if it is Madbull 0.40g BB´s then yes they are easy to track when shooting.

Comment

why would devil blaster mustard coloured ones be harder to see if its same colour and weight? :P

ty

Comment

Sorry its not only madbull but also devil master BB´s i meant.

To be honest I can´t see the difference between those to hehe

Comment

okidokes the bb's are going to be used in a 6.01 tb barrel, ive used the DB 0.3's and they were fine in a 0.3mm barrel, will they be safe in a 0.1 you think?

Comment

Well i don´t have any exspirence with the 0.30g devil blaster bb´s only the 0.36g and 0.40g bb´s so im not sure about those, but my overall impression is that devil blaster BB´s are of decent quallity

Comment

I am glad to hear it worked Curtis!
                          Originally posted by Coz
                          Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by badas View Post
                            okidokes the bb's are going to be used in a 6.01 tb barrel, ive used the DB 0.3's and they were fine in a 0.3mm barrel, will they be safe in a 0.1 you think?
                            I was recently miss-sold some .4's for my 480fps vsr, they were meant to be devil blasters in another bottle but when I inspected them every 1 in 8 or so had a good 1-2mm dent in them! that was after putting about 100 of them down my EDGI 6.01mm, so I think yours will be fine! :D
                            BB
                            Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Just a quick question. How effective is a LESHY suit and how would you make one?
                              BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkerz View Post
                                Just a quick question. How effective is a LESHY suit and how would you make one?
                                they are reasonably good if you want to be light on your feet quite mobile.

but imo they are pretty crap. - the ones I have seen all consist of material sewn on in strips - which equates to straight lines ...a no no in the world of camo.

you could make one making sure you don't use long strips of material to break up the pattern a bit.

but tbh - you would be better off with a concealment vest - or just attaching natural vegetation to your bdu's.

atb
                                Mac
                                Originally posted by Coz
                                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt. Macka A work offshore in the North Sea. Depending on Internet connection and how busy I am, I'm typically more active on the forums when I'm away offshore. When I'm ashore I'm generally busy with various hobbies. Find out more about Lt. Macka
                                Working...
                                X