Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Shoreline its a paintball site but we get to play with the proper guns once a month lol

Comment

Best site I have played in a long time is Anzio in Leek run by F&O. Make a trip down there everyyear at least once and has been welcoming and great fun everytime! Marshalls are spot on and site is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
        I agree and was not aware the had awards for it.

CSW is a very good site, and the marshals and staff are great too.
        And you get free food, which is a very nice touch.

I do like GZW. Nice and big and just one massive game. However this site needs to operate a medic rule as you constantly get separated from your team mates. Generally, I start with the usual suspects, get killed and don't see them again for hours.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Originally posted by felix_jaegar View Post
          For mil-sim events, Copehill Down is by far the best, whilst Sennybridge is good, it always fecking rains there.
          lol, you think it don't rain at cope hill down? It didn't stop raining when we was there lol. Your god like powers clearly dont stretch that far SE

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Nope, it was your fault Chandler as you gave his powers the wrong directions . CHD is due south of us ! :p

Comment

only been to about 3/4 sites, but F&O asylum is prob my favorite, its pretty much got a mixture of everything, was there this sunday and was an awesome day, gotta give drakelow tunnels a try next

Comment

Actually your right lol. God knows where I got east from! Now,, where the **** is catterick? Lol

Random guy, who are you at sites then?
                Last edited by aribos; 3 February, 2011, 15:48.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

I'm guessing he goes as himself mate :p

catterick is NNE mate

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                    Actually your right lol. God knows where I got east from! Now,, where the **** is catterick? Lol

Random guy, who are you at sites then?
                    i was there this past sunday on the taliban team, i was the indian guy lol, did you have mag release issues with an ak by any chance?

Comment

i hnk i remember , my with crane stock and camo painted iirc

Comment

F&O Anzio camp in Leek is amazing I always get excited on the days leading up to game day as it's like no other place I've played. Just full on entertainment and ass twitching building all over, really cool site.

Also F&O Bolton woodland site is pretty kick ass too if the rain stays off for long enough lol.

And F&O Haywood Huddersfield woodland is a well run welcoming and challenging site to get your teeth into too.

I know I've only commented on F&O sites but in my opinion that's all that's worth commenting on for me as other places I've been I haven't enjoyed myself so "no likey no lighty" lol

Wooty
                        2x TM PX4's, TM M870 GBB Shotgun, GHK G5 GBB Carbine conversion, Systema PTW M4 CQBR, Systema PTW M4A1, Maruzen APS2 Sniper rifle, G&G M4 SD.

Comment

Gunman Tuddenham imo. Easily my favorite site. A long drive for us, but the guys i play with and i, love it. Josh has never let us down with a good weekend there.

When Josh and Viking airsoft ran the Gunman Herts site(RIP) it was a great site to play at (helped it was about 10 minutes from my house too).

Also as a site UA, not sold on it's staff, how it's marshalled or run but still have a good day, if we don't take it too seriously(imo).

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
                            BIG fan of AWA Herts just always great regulars and a good day great marshals aswell
                            yes sir, that's my local site
                            As soon as I get myself a car, I'll be off to try the Urban site too, then who knows where?

Comment

Well everyone seems to have their own opinion, however there is a site that is going to be touring the UK, South Africa, Dubai and Sweden this summer reviewing sites and giving them a score. Should help the debate! I will ask a mod before I link to it but it should be ok seeing as they aren't selling anything. But in the mean time, here is their Facebook and Twitter pages, you can ask them to review your site on them:

FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsof...49302118458645

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AirsoftTheTour
                              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

sg1 combat games ni. first in the uk and the best :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                                Working...
                                X