Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

There is no such site.
    The best site in the country is the one you go to where the players didn't cheat and you got value for money.
    The players make the site, if they are friendly, if they 'play the game', congratulate you afterwards, then that is the 'best' site.
    The next site you play at, whether it is woodland, cqb or a mix, if the players cheat or the site owners don't clamp down on such people, then it won't be your best site, no matter where or what it is.

The site owners supply the site, the logistical back up and the games, they can't unfortunately choose the players.

Comment

Best group of skirmish sites has to be run by Elite Action Games, Top players (regulars too) top marshals and class owners :D thats why their sites are my regular sites

Comment

Out of the small hand full of sites i have played at so far, Dragon Valley is the best site have played at.

Comment

Apocalypse airsoft in kent best milsim ive ever been too http://www.apocalypse249.com/

Comment

Airsoft Edinburgh, Lovely woodland site with working APC's which is always cool.

Comment

Dogtag airsoft Horsham west sussex. Huge site great marshalls and good players.
              Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

Well SCCQB when IOA ran it for the day. LONGMOOR with Hit - takers and EPSOM BUNKER are some of my favourites.
                Some sites are better when certain groups run them their own way (ahem IOA making single shot rule at SCCQB which made this site awesome) Epsom and Longmoor are both run and played by great people

paint brush with a trigger .... yes please

Comment

CSW really is a great site; a lot of land and terrain to use, plenty of opportunities to have mini-skirmishes outside of the main objectives and friendly, informative marshalls who are approachable. The players there are, more often than not, fair and friendly too. Very few 'Teflon armoured' players there. CS ran a terrific Mil-Sim game near Uckfield one year at a MOD training ground...that was great fun.

Ace Combat in Kent is my new local site; and again, marshalls are friendly, the site is varied and again, players generally fair and friendly too.

Hope to take in Dogtag Airsoft this month.

Have had the misfortune of frequenting a not-as-good 'darn Sarf' airsoft site in my younger days; too many 'Teflon warriors', no marshalls and repetitive games = no more custom from me.
                  Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

Having now sampled 'Dog Tag' airsoft at Holmbush, I can safely say that it is, on first impression, a fantastic site.

We saw two of the airsoft/paintball (sorry) fields yesterday, both huge, with a wide range of hides, buildings, terrain and topography. Great fun, with cheery marshalls and straight-forward objectives.

And the option of a half-day. Ace.

Anywhere with an almost entire helicopter wreck, which allows legitimate cries of "Get to da choppa!" is a win from me.
                    Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

Originally posted by MR123 View Post
                      I've only been to one site as I'm fairly new to airsoft, but it's a great site for cqb - UCAP!
                      Which one? They currently have 3 sites, Sandpit near Bluewater in Kent which is a vast quarry site, The Bunker in Portsmouth which is pure CQB in the dark and a great experience, and GreenOps woodland site on Hants/Sussex border which is also CQB but has basic facilities.

Comment

My favourite so far out of the 20 sites I've been to has to be ucaps new site the wing. It's my five star rating.
                        sigpic
                        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Longmoor is definitely the best I've attended all rounder. Though the Rock on portland would be top as the weekender myself and team attended a few years back is still the highlight of my time airsofting, even with the blatant disregard of fair play and biased marshal team. Not to mention marshals playing about with rifs in the safe zone, shooting each other.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ground Zero Woodland.

Comment

Longmoor or Rype Village for sites.

Comment

As for this newbie i like Coms 3 run by some great guys and girls very friendly which makes it for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                                Working...
                                X