Flanking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flanking

Flanking is great, I think it works best when you take them by surprise, outdoors you tend to need to have another group assaulting them from the front to keep them occupied. Often I run into different opponents while attempting to flank but if you can push past quick enough you can still pull it off.

Much easier to do in CQB. The other day, in tunnels, I ran into a group of 3 players who opened up at me. I ducked under cover then popped a couple time for a few bursts back at them... then ran away full pelt, came around behind them and shot them all laced them up just as they where carefully approaching where I had been firing from previously. ^^

Comment

Flanking is my favourite attacking tactic (me being the flanker). You should always have at least two flanking, with everyone else all out shooting
      Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
      men's genitalia... num num num
      sigpic

Comment

yeah i agree with pete, flanking is essentially the basic tactic employed if you want to avoid protracted static fire fights.

unlike the guy further up, my opinion is higher ground is usually filled with players trying to do the same thing, so another static line appears.

i've found more success using the lower ground to flank as i find opposing teams give it less attention.
        Old Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38309

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bad_Intel Find out more about Bad_Intel
        Working...
        X