Single or full auto?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Single or full auto?!

When I started out in airsoft I had a P90 which was always set to full auto, then after getting a G36 which had a much slower rof I found I was using semi more than auto, next gun SCAR L didn't use auto much at all, now with my latest gun ACR I haven't fired it in full auto during a game. Because of this I have gone from hi-caps to 75rd mids and have more fun not having to constantly wind mags.

Comment

semi auto with an insanely high ROF for a brilliant trigger response and 3 rnd burst when group pwning is required
      Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

ive always used full auto and fired bursts, do you guys who use semi auto find that your batterys last longer?

Comment

I tend not to find out jakmoon. I change my battery at mid day to make sure i don't run out mid game.

But i'm one that has recently changed over to single fire and much prefer it, much more fun

Comment

i use triple shot mode 99% of time
            hate the full auto in face mode rentalls use ouch

Comment

mainly situation dependant but i use semi most of the time but auto when setting an ambush of i see a large group of people

Comment

Use a GBBR so Single as Full Auto generates too much 'Cool Down' and wastes gas :D
                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I only have one weapon capable of fully automatic fire...and that's going soon (old SRC M4).

So that's a vote for semi from me!

Comment

I only ever shoot single shot with my gbbr but tend to double tap shots at opfor If im using my ics m4 then its full auto all the way

Comment

I tend to stick to semi when I've got a decent shot, but if the target is obscured I'll likely fire off short bursts, likewise if I'm at the limit of my range. If I'm forced to use high-caps for any reason I'll go into support gunner mode and lay fire down in a big way though. I need a minimi, sigh.

Comment

I prefer short bursts

Comment

I use Semi-Auto. I was once accused of going full auto in a single shot area...
                          My trigger finger seems to be too fast for the marshals liking....

Comment

I like to use semi on a gun with a very high rof over 30rps at-least as then you get a great response for double tapping and I`ll use short burst`s say 5 to 10 rounds with that kind rof

On a lower rof gun I like to use bursts as your target can move in the time it takes the gun to fire and the bb get there so a little spray is good say 3 to 6 rounds when Id normally do 1 or 2 (on semi) with a gun thats doing say 25rps, anything under 20 rps I find the semi a bit pointless as you can just pull the trigger and get 1 shot and also if you pump the trigger fast you just end up with less shots coming out then you intend as they take too long to cycle.

So really deepens on the gun

Im normally still in LMG mode even if Im not using one Im trying to suppress so others can move up.
                            sigpic
                            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

I use semi only now, unless anyone knows of a company that makes full auto moscarts?

Comment

im a surport gunner most of the time, so full auto all the way.
                                sigpic
                                Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X