Single or full auto?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Single or full auto?!

Full auto in bursts, my G36 doesn't play happy bunny when I try and use her in single :3
    "Light a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and you'll keep him warm for a lifetime."

Comment

Semi 99% of the time. Swapped my PTW from auto to burst and very rarely use it now!
      sigpic

"War requires a sledgehammer but will be decided with a scalpel"

Comment

Semi auto ideally. But the accuracy was very touch and go before i sorted my hop out so i had to Auto it. I hope the G3 works now... We'll soon see sunday!
        www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Full auto till the mag runs out, reload, full auto again

Comment

Single shot or now, Raptor controlled 3 round burst.
            Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
            Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

two things,

some of these cheaper chinese guns don't seem to do semi auto... which is annoying when it comes to playing in CQB semi auto games when people have to drop out.

and another, you find yourself actually playing much better with semi auto (and single action) for obvious reasons.

I will always think that the ultimate gun to really holm your skills is the TM M3's.

however, saying all of this it's only a game and full auto is ALWAYS good fun.

Comment

I use a mix of both. Though it'll be a different story on sunday as I'll be using a GBBr... So probably semi most of the time.

I do love how people reckon they use low caps and only use 2 mags through the entire day... That's just boring! :D

(For what it's worth, even on semi I can get through a lot of rounds, I have gone through around 600 rounds in a 2 hour game before, on semi only...)
                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

full auto i love it i think the most bb's i got througth in a day was a little over 5k
                  Samaham C

Comment

I did 5k in a 20min game once and used to kill 3k a lot some games. Oh what a spray fest old angel was, but when everyone is fighting over one narrow corridor 25rps will get rid of a c-mag pretty quickly. I remember when 25rps we "so fast" to people lol
                    sigpic
                    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

With a GBBR - semi, I once got through about 150 rounds in one day at GZ Urban a couple of weeks back - must have been using about a mag or less per game, and still getting plenty of kills :P

Although when I take my cxp out I use auto a fair amount - just because its got a nice ROF, and get though at most about 2.5K in a day

Comment

I think that tactically the best way is to run around with full auto, incase you see any enemies with fire-power you weren't counting on, but switch to semi when you see an enemy and have time to prepare for the shot.

Comment

full auto outdoors, semi in doors, unless you have mad rof its not too difficult to fire one or two rounds on auto.
                          Of course there is the mx5 which i use on either single or tripple shot.

Comment

IMO, Full auto is fun However, if you can hit someone in one shot then why waste the ammo and look like a d*ck unnecessarily.
                            On my M93R, 3rd burst is usually enough to do the job.
                            Kiran Payne
                            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Depends on the gun i'm using...

Personally there is no point me using a MAC11 on semi

Comment

depends on the gun lmg full auto systema three round burst ftw

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X