Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Single or full auto?!

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
    Its quite weird though, after looking at some other peoples post's, everyone wants to have a insane ROF one minute, and the next minute, they claim they only use semi?
    Because on forums, everyone can claim to be The combat Ninja, who with a single BB can end gamedays etc etc.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Nope, because people want to conserve ammo and don't want to be labled a COD sprayer(AKA D*ck head). I just did it for the challenge and to make my gun my own.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
      A brain?
      Originally posted by snuff
      Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

i use all 3 styles depending on the situation.

single shot with me good ol L96 (find me a full auto version and ill buy it :D)

burst when i know im pretty much gonna get a kill or keeping heads down

and full cos sometimes it puts a big grin on my face to rinse either a d..k head or a Teflon warrior.

Like the majority of folks i airsoft cos its fun, i really cant stand the 'serious' airsofters they just bore me, chanting crap about weather or not we should use single or not, get a life or bugger off and play with their War-hammer collections i believe their fond of complicated rules and regulations

If i wanna use full auto i will.
        When the chips are down and all hope is lost.......Run like f.ck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
          Its quite weird though, after looking at some other peoples post's, everyone wants to have a insane ROF one minute, and the next minute, they claim they only use semi?
          Generally speaking, if your gun has an insane ROF on auto, it has a fast trigger response on semi...

Comment

Currently my Semi doesn't work on my primary weapon, I don't have much of a choice but it depends on my BB's if i have loads i'm going to pretty much crazy. But if i'm low i'll do burst of 5.
            Originally posted by murta369
            in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

all high caps and mid caps should be banned

i run around with 20rd VN mags, in a m16 that will empty it, in under 1 second, so single shot for me

and contradictory, iv got a 2500rd drum mag, for them support times, that hardly gets used

Comment

Short bursts. In the army we are trained to use single shot as auto is inaccurate due to recoil and therefore a waste of ammo.

Airsoft is the exact opposite, the weapons are innately inaccurate and have no recoil, so logically the only way to replicate the weight of fire a single bullet is to fire 3-5 round bursts and hope one of them hits.

Plus at extrme ranges it aids you in seeing fall of shot to enable you to adjust, whereas you may not see an individual bb in flight.

Darkchild

Comment

I usually just go in full auto and go for 1-3 shots... save ammo and your battery! ^_^
                  sigpic

CQB the right way?

Comment

Now with the set up I have in my MP5(Aug style trigger but other way round) I do 2-3 rds bursts or double tap on semi.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                    A brain?
                    Originally posted by snuff
                    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Having just bought yet another modded vsr and fettled it into tip top condition I'm going to have to go with single shot....

Now the MP5K...Single shot.....HELL NO...It has one hell of an attitued....
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I love the way EVERBODY fires "short bursts" but you go to any open day games and get blasted by thousands of full auto hi cap trigger happy take your hit shouting rambo nutters!
                        lol.use GBBRS prevents the red mist from taking over.....

Comment

Well. I have a Ppsh, where the proper way of firing it is full auto and from the hip.

Comment

• AK, same thing as above, but in a side to side sweeping motion indoors

Comment

Originally posted by generalbaxter View Post
                              all high caps and mid caps should be banned

i run around with 20rd VN mags, in a m16 that will empty it, in under 1 second, so single shot for me
                              20 rd VN mags should be banned.

Because I say so.

Because everyone should play like me.

amirite?
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

i use auto, i tend to find 3 4 or 5 shots is enough to hit what i want

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X