Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: running in with a pistol

Yep, do like to do it sometimes.

My EBR was out of ammo on the last game before lunch yesterday, and i was on my last respawn. Just left it at the flag and ran in with a pistol.

Got absolutely rinsed, but i took one guy with me. The look of surprise on his face was worth every hit. Haha.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

One game I play at one of my local sites, involves sprinting in and grabbing a crate and dragging it to your area before the other team does.

Sounds simple, apart from the fact it's in a 2 story fort with steep-ish stairs - so the rifles gets dumped at the start and litterally everyone runs in with pistols, great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
        as it says above does anyone like to do this i like to sometimes

Lol you big fibber Ben :eek:

You never run anywhere :p:p:p

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Also good for when I decided to climb up a verticle bank (I do rock climbing and bouldering) to get that chap who thought he was safe a few meters up raining BB's down on the road below.

It is a well know fact that going pistol(s) only turns people into instant heroes.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy View Post
            Lol you big fibber Ben :eek:

You never run anywhere :p:p:p

it does state "sometimes" right there and i never see you run also
            Originally posted by jonnyhal
            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
            Originally posted by soulflame2
            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
              it does state "sometimes" right there and i never see you run also
              Dont need to run when i have a weapon that has very good range and also decent accuracy. Much easier to keep the enemy back and out the game sooner

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Dammit i need a 1911...

Comment

it wasnt a ipstol, but i remember running in with a spring sniper rifle :D The look on this kids face as i ran with a l96 to his head and went 'KABOOOM' was priceless ;D
                  "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

as scifi steve said, i have three pistols, a shotty and a standalone m203 that need emptying before i go home..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

my friend and i tend to do this quite a bit when were bogged down we dump our ARs and rock the pistols did it a few games ago and we both came out alive with a number of pistol kills and we could then move on out its a good tactic as you don't have to manoeuvre long rifles about in bush's

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

haha, full auto with a glock, you cant go wrong!
                        only one 29 rnd mag!!! have to hide and reload sometimes!!!

i always do this against campers! half the snipers cant aim for shizzzle when you run like fudge!
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't tend to do it, but at my game on Sunday, we built a good base out of logs. 4 people were inside defending, I flanked around a fairly long way with my Desert Eagle. I came up behind the 4 players in the base and got four bang kills on them It works.

Comment

have run twice at the mall with just pistols, had the best day. went as a FBI agent, cross draw and all. people normally look at you like your mad, but then you whip around the corner with a full auto glock and a 226 and they soon confirm that you are completly bonkers.

Comment

I love doing it if you have just cleared a base or something. Last skirmish i was at, took out 2 guys in a fortified base then ran towards the base, dropped my m4, pulled out pistol and shot a 3rd bloke hiding. I then sparked off a grenade into another enemy base right next to it :p
                              Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Comment

just got a new glock 17 gbb gotta try it out with this tactic at eag dorking on sunday the 11th :D
                                Originally posted by jonnyhal
                                For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                                Originally posted by soulflame2
                                when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

barrett50carrott Ben. Find out more about barrett50carrott
                                Working...
                                X