radios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radios

is it worth using 2 radios? Last skirmish at GZ i was guiding my team mate into battle from over watch via the radio but realised i was quite badly hogging delta channel! Can you have a group of radios on permanent send so team orders can be given quicker and you can have an easier conversation (more like a telephone call), and then have another radio just set up for the main team channel; Delta.

Probably an obvious question but if you can have a group of radio's on permanent send can some one give brands/makes of radio which can do this.

Cheers, Pete.

Re: radios

i just use cobra, they have a cute little setting that lets me send and receive on one channel and also receives from another one, so i set it out at gz to 'listen' to the main team channel but have two way with my group in the team, worked really well.
    i dont think a constant transmission would be a great idea though, battery life, noise in my ear etc...
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Re: radios

yea thats a good point. constant send you would get everything in the background constantly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

peteziola Find out more about peteziola
      Working...
      X